• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Hi everyone!

I am new to the community but not new to pokemon. I have been playing since Pokemon Yellow came out and I still love the games. My nickname is Sinda and that is what I preferred to be called :)

Years
    Welcome to the forums Sinda, and I hope you are doing well.

I'm sorta like the above poster there, didn't play an actual Pokemon game until Ruby & Sapphire myself but I have still enjoyed a good chunk of the generations so far. We have a lot of Pokemon discussions around here, and a few other things as well so explore and see what interests you!

I hope you have a great time and I'll be sure to catch you around soon!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Sinda ^^ Welcome to the PC!

So you've been playing Pokémon since Pokémon Yellow? \0/ I just started playing since Pokémon Platinum (yeah, I know, it's a bit late :/). But I played all the older and new Generations and loved them all <3

A bit of PC .... PC is an awesome place! PC has many forums and sections where you can discuss topics with other members! The members are very very friendly here, always sharing their love with others, and they are very helpful too! Start to make friends! You will have lots of fun!
    As I said, PC has many forums and sections, so you can explore them yourself, or if you need help you can ask someone or go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will teach you many things related to PC!

If you have any questions just ask!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC, SINDA~

Well, there are threads that will help you start, you can ask us! There's lots of forums so you're bound to get lost. xD We'll happily help~ Awesome, Pokemon Yellow! Old games are such nostalgia now... (for me.)

Anyway, hope you stay and enjoy!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I've been playing since pokemon yellow too! Well, Pokemon Yellow was my first pokemon game growing up towards ORAS today. Anywho, Sinda, welcome! I'm Dragon, and it's nice to have you on board! We have many boards where you can discuss pokemon related material like games, the anime, etc, and we have other misc boards that you can unwind towards too. So, I hope you will have a great time, and I hope to see you soon~ <33

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey Sinda! Welcome to PC!
    We have plenty of forums for each generation of Pokemon games, so if your ever feeling nostalgic about yellow, be sure to check out the metal & color generation forum, where you can discuss it to your hearts contempt, new faces are alway welcome!
    Regardless have a great time on PC and good luck!

Back