• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Guys, my Name is KArl. Im from Central America. Pleasure to meet you1!! :D Anyways im an almost copmlete newbie, so I'll be askin tons of questions. Peace ya'll :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    HI Karl u.u Welcome to the PC!

Nice to see another face around here! You can ask me questions if you want, I'll try to answer them if I can! Can I know a bit more about yourself? Favourite Game? Favourite Pokémon? What are your hobbies? Let me know ^^ Anyway ... You will love PC! There are lots of sections, lots of forums and subforums, lots of threads (related and non-related to Pokémon), lots of awesome members and lots of love <3 You will have so much fun here! So go explore the forums and be sure to make friends!

If you want to talk with me, just send me a message ^^
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Karl! If you're feeling lost on the forums then check out the Adoption Center thread, if you sign up you can have someone show you around the forums and answer any questions you might have. Also as kingdenas already said you should tell us a bit more about yourself, there's no need to be shy.

Hope you have a good time here! =3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy, howdy! Pleasure to meet you as well, and yeah, you can ask any questions about the forum as you like towards our staff team or any other member who is always willing to assist you. I myself am always glad to help you out with anything you need. Welcome to the forums btw, I do hope you'll have a wonderful time, and a looovely weekend!~ <33

Back