• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    I'm new here, but I'm not that new to pokemon. That said, I'm not a super experienced pokemon player either, as the only game I own/ beaten is pokemon X. So anyway, hi!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Purl! Welcome to the PC!

Can we know just a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite game? Favourite Pokémon? Where do you live? Let us know ^^ I promise we won't bite =D

U.U Pokémon X was great! I was so excited when Pokémon X and Y came out! The 3D Graphics, the new Pokémon, the new region, the character costumization, Pokémon-Amie and many other things made this game so unique, right? The character costumization is a feature that I really loved! So many outfits and hairstyles to choose which makes every player's character different and unique! And Pokémon Amie is the cutest thing in the world ahah! I could list a bunch of other things that made Pokémon X an awesome game, but I don't have time for that xD

You will have so much fun here on the PC! You have to explore this place! The forums, the different threads and the awesome members make PC a nice place ^^ Go explore our forums, try to find a section that you like and stay there! Meet other people and make friends! I can be your friend if you want ^^

So, I think I said everything! If you want to talk with me just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay here! See you around~

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Greetings! Welcome to pc!

I do own X as well, so feel free to hit me up if you'd want to battle or anything else,
    or not just me, there are tons of users here, so yeah.

I'm not that experienced either, I joined the fandom at gen IV.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baw, I love playing Pokemon X and Y too - well, the game that I own is Pokemon Y, but the features and the graphics makes the game very awarding to keep palying and to do everything in the region. T'was so amazing and I can't wait to see what they do for the next installment of the main pokemon games!~

At any rate, I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions about the forums, need assistance or just want to chat sometime, I'd be more than happy to answer PMs. n_n Have fun!

Years
    Hi! Welcome to the forum.

X and Y were fun! I still have all of my games, all the way back to Red and Blue. I only lost my Yellow and Gold cartridges. My favorites are Heartgold and Soulsilver, because I loved the original Gold and Silver games the most. I love Johto and the Pokemon in that region the best. Be sure to check out the many discussions going on regarding the games!

You should totally get OmegaRuby or AlphaSapphire too :3

Anyway, hope to see you around!

Back