• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2015
    Hello ladies and gents! I hope that your week is going well! I have been playing pokemon since red first came out. I Have looked around the forums, at the various topics here and never really took pokemon seriously before like ivs, evs, and havent really took interest in poke forums before, it has been an awesome experience so far, being around people who like Pokemon also! With that all being said, I want to now start to breed iv and evs. I have bred pokemon before but I didnt know that there were more to it then just male and female pokemon producing an egg. I think it is rewarding breeding ivs and working on evs. So if anyone has a normal friend safari with a ditto please ps me and we can exchange FCs (if your FS isnt too full yet;P) Have a great day and stay classy!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Yanii! Welcome to the PC!

Is so nice to see that you started playing Pokémon since Pokémon Red! I only started with Pokémon Platinum though ... but I love all generations! Older and new ^^

It's awesome to see that you are loving our community! We have so many forums and threads and many awesome people who you can talk to! If you want to know more about IV's, EV's and breeding or want to trade some Pokémon to breed, etc the Trade Corner is your place! There are many guides about IV's and breeding and many people wanting to trade, so yeah go there!
    I hope seeing you in another forums though! As you might know, we have a bunch of other forums where you can go and talk about different topics!

So ... Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah yeah, our trade corner can assist you when it comes to IVs breeding in general! But yeah, its fun to try and learn new aspects about video games, especially pokemon, sooo, I do wish you luck on all your breeding, and we also have a friend code sharing center over on the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board if you'd like to swap your FCs with other members~

I hope you enjoy yourself here too! If you need any assistance or would just like to chat sometime, feel free to PM or VM me. ♥ Have a great weekend I hope that we can become fast friends someday!

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum.

My first game was Pokemon Red as well! I actually got it on the first day it came out all those years ago. I didn't know it just had come out, it was coincidence haha. Anyway, I'm like you in that I don't really care much about ivs and evs when playing the games. I recently started to become interested in it as well. Try taking a look at the Trade Corner like Dragon said to find out more about it!

Hope to see you around the forum!

Years
    Hi im new here too. im going to ask you something did you win the elite 4 of pokemon red without healing itens or with healing itens ??

Hey there Yanii! Hope I'm not late to the party x'D;; welcome to PokéCommunity!

IVs and EVs aren't too complicated to understand and the sixth generation games definitely did make these things easier to access. I didn't truly get into IV breeding and EV training until the very late fifth generation/early sixth and I've already bred oceans upon oceans of 5IV Pokemon. You'll be just fine! And of course we're always around to help if need be so don't be afraid to shoot one of us a message. ;3

Good luck finding a Ditto safari (sure wish I had one and not some eugh ground safari.. lol) and stick around! Much luck with your IV/EV endeavors, too.

Back