• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellow

Years
    Hello my name its Diana Hirunami im from Brazil so my english isnt too good {XD}.

I play old games like pokemon red, yellow, gold, silver, sapphire, emerald and ruby, i dont have Nintendo 3ds so i dont have pokemon x and y or OR and AS ;-;

I joined this site to creat amazing hack of pokemon and meet a lot of people that like pokemon like me.

My favorite pokemon its gardevoir and i dont like dragon and steel type.

Nice to meet you.

(Please correct me if my english is wrong)

Years
    Nice to meet you too Diana! Don't fear your lack of English, we have tons of people from around the world who aren't exactly fluent either but you'll learn as you post around I'm sure.

I can understand how you feel with the lack of 3DS, and the fact Nintendo is cutting off its services to Brazil in general is such a sad sight but at least our ROM Hacking section has caught your attention. Any particular hacks you are interested in? PC is home to a lot of the famous ones out there so definitely look around.

Anyhow, I hope everything goes well and I wish you the best with your hack projects! Catch you later, but I'll definitely pop by to check up every now and then.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello Diana! Nice to meet you ^^ Welcome to the PC!!

Don't worry about you English, you will improve! I'm serious, my English has improved since I first got here! So yeah, just post in threads, read other posts, and your English will improve slowly ^^

I'm sry to hear that you don't have a 3DS :( At least we have a section for ROM Hacks ^^ I sometimes play ROM Hacks, some are really good, so go explore and try to find a Hack that matches with you ;)

So yeah, I hope you stick around here ;) If you have questions just send me a message!
    See you around~

No worries, you'll do fine. ^^ The hacking aspect is definitely one of the biggest things here so of course we have an ocean of tutorials and guides for you to utilize if you ever need it. Big welcome to the forum, Diana!

While I looove X/Y and OR/AS the old Pokemon games are just as awesome and will forever remain my most-played ones, aha. I've gone through G/S/C and R/S/E more times than I can count. x'D; So I'm sure you'll enjoy the old gen forums if you ever want to discuss them. Have an amazing experience here!

Back