• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Hey I'm...Well...Err...Yeah... People call me Trainer because for some reason that makes more sense than Red (ignore the THE and 97 that's a holdover from a long old while ago)

Anyway I'm a massive Pokemon fan (No duh.) but I mostly focus on the history of the games and spinoffs rather than competitive battling, I've played most Pokemon games aside from things like XD (I did play Colosseum though), Snap or the Pokemon mini (all things I want to track down).

So yeah, that's me... Blimey It's hard to introduce yourself via words!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Thanks, for sake of convenience just Trainer is fine XD, It's nice to be somewhere that isn't solo competitive and has a nice community in case I want to do projects and things within the site or as a group. (granted I fell out of competitive due to everything I loved getting banned in some form Blaziken, Kangaskhan... Will it ever end!?!)

Years
    Nice to meet you too Trainer! I hope you are feeling fine today as you take the first step into our community.

So you like to focus on the games as opposed to competitive play? That is totally fine because I feel exactly the same, more of a casual player where I just want to enjoy the game. What's your fave Pokemon game if I ask you? Do you have a fave generation of the series in particular?

There's tons of gaming discussions so look around there and you'll see topics from pretty much every Pokemon game out there, and some other aspects of the franchise as well. Hopefully you'll love it here, and I'll definitely catch you around!

Yeah PC is a catch-all Pokemon forum with a lot to do. <3 We have a lot of little sub-communities for different things like battling, trading, hacking, and so on. I'm very sure you'll make yourself at home here with how friendly the people are. ;p Welcome welcome, Trainer!

I've never played Colosseum or XD.. how much am I missing?? Gah.

Anyways, enjoy your time and please do stick! You seem very fun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    You're not missing much with Colosseum Sheep, it's pretty much Stadium but you can walk around and level up instead of being strictly battles. It's a fun diversion but the fact that it's entirely double battles and you have to be constantly wary of shadow Pokemon appearing (No Wild Pokemon your only choice is to steal them back from others) and the AI can be a bit stupid at times (Dakim's Camerupt can one shot his shadow Entei should it decide to use earthquake) can make it a little tedious.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Trainer! Welcome to the PC!

Good to see you've joined us ^^ Yey, another one that doesn't like competitive battle! I suck at those things ... EV train, IV train, Breeding , etc, etc :c I'm more of a casual player who wants to have fun playing, enjoy the plot of the game and things like that!

I think you will love here! There are so many forums to go, and many topics to discuss that you will not get bored! So go explore, meet people and make friends ;)

If you want to talk, just send me a VM ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Back