• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone :b

Years
    Hi ^_^, I'm Tervaxx and I'm working on my own hack. English is not my mother language (I'm Spanish), so forgive me if I commit gramatical errors.

I'm manly here for the Tutorials xD, so I don't know if I'll be very active excepting on updating my hack, I guess, but anyways, I'm glad to meet you all :b

(Now I'll search interesting threads to post on my opinions to get to 5 post and be able to post my hack xD)

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC!

A lot of people come to PC for the large hacking section. I joined in 2009 looking to play the popular hack Shiny Gold. A lot of people did at that time haha. I wound up loving PC so much and stayed! Definitely check out the large hacking section I mentioned, and those tutorials. Also be sure to check out other hacks created by members, you can really find some cool stuff to play!

I hope everything goes well with your hack! Hope to see you around!

Years
    Hacking is popular so no surprise you're here for that. Welcome by the way.

Toshiro already got the ROM Hacking section covered, so definitely go there if you haven't done so, and while I would love to assist I sadly have a lack of knowledge in the ROM hack department but we do have dedicated regulars around there who can help you when needed. There's loads for you to discover over there, and I'm sure you can keep activity at a solid rate even if it's mainly for updates.

But, there's tons of great stuff outside of hacking as well so explore the entire community and there's sure to be more to discover as a member. Good luck with your project and enjoy your stay!

Years
    Thank you two ^^, I already know there are a lot of great hacks there, I'm just playing Pokemon Glazed and that hack is amazing xD. I will look through the Forums, and if I have any doubts I will ask you, thanks :b

I will also share a discover I made for Ruby Hackers (as far as I know I'm the first person on discovering this, I haven't found anything related to it). I just have to finish some things before, and I will post it.

Again, thanks for the greetings :b

I did hear Glazed was awesome and it's very high up on my to-play list.. need to catch up with all these awesome newer fangames. :'( Last time I played a hack was probably three years ago? Or more, wah.

Welcome to PC, Tervaxx! Good luck learning the ins and outs of hacking, hope you'll make something awesome for us soon. Happy hearing you already have a few things in mind to share with the community. -^^-

Back