• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A newbie.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    GREETINGS,
    PC members. I am new here. This is a really big community. I really wish to get along with you guys. I really like this community although i dont
    know much about PC.
    THANK YOU!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hello Dragon Warrior, welcome to PokéCommunity!

I agree PC is a pretty big forum with many interesting sections, but I'm you'll find your favorite places soon. Is there anything you're particularly interested in?
    Also, why not sign up for the Adoption Center? A mentor might be able to show you the places of your interest and tell you a bit more about the Community.

I hope you'll enjoy the forums!

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC!

PC may look big and intimidating at first, but don't worry! You'll learn your way around in no time. PC is basically full of Pokemon discussions, including discussions for the games, anime, the TCG, hacking, etc. We also have non-Pokemon sections too, for discussing things such as other video game series, TV/Films, etc.

If you ever need help with anything, ask! We'd be happy to help :)

Years
    And hello from me too! Is all going well for you?

As Toshiro said above, PC may be big and easy to get lost in but everyone here is much nicer than you'd expect and they're always keen to assist you with getting around. There's tons of discussions for literally everything, not just Pokemon so there's sure to be a section that will interest you.

I'm always here if you need a helping hand so visit my profile whenever you can and I'd be happy to assist! Have a great time as well, and enjoy your weekend too.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Dragon Warrior, welcome to PC ^_^

I agree, PC is a massive forum but I guess that just goes to show how diverse the community is. What I think is really cool about PC is how each section seems to have its own little community within the larger community. And don't worry about feeling intimidated by the size of PC - just head over to a few sections that you feel you'll enjoy the most. There are heaps that I still haven't ventured in myself tbh :P

If you ever need help or just want to chat, feel free to leave me a message. I hope you enjoy the forum and meet lots of cool people! ^_^

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Dragon Warrior! Welcome to the PC

We're glad you've joined us ^^ You might don't know to much about PC, but you'll learn ^^ You will have fun here, I promise! We have many sections with different discussions and other things! So go explore the forums, try to find a section that catches your attention and stick there!
    If you have questions about PC, want help to know what sections exist you can always go to the Adoption Center , as Lycanthropy said, and request a mentor! He/She will help you!

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

The PokeEggs you get from posting around the welcomes forum, right? They're pretty awesome.. gah I gotta update mine speaking of that, I've made soo many new posts here in the last few weeks. Always exciting seeing what they'll hatch into. 8] Welcome, Dragon Warrior! ♥ You seem like you've been having fun so far, please don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member if you have a question. ^^

Etherion

I hope you enjoy your staaayyy~

Back