• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Hello,

I'm Katheryn, new here and (obviously) fan of Pokemon. Actually, I'm fan since Pokemon Red & Blue, but I'm actually playing to Pokemon X. My favorite types are Ghost and Fairy (and maybe also Normal). I've decided to join the PokeCommunity for trades when I need (trade is important in Pokemon, after all). Oh, and I'm play on console, not really on showdown (but maybe one day, who know).

PS: I'm not a native english speaker but I do my best, so please forgive my potential mistakes.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hello,

I'm Katheryn, new here and (obviously) fan of Pokemon. Actually, I'm fan since Pokemon Red & Blue, but I'm actually playing to Pokemon X. My favorite types are Ghost and Fairy (and maybe also Normal). I've decided to join the PokeCommunity for trades when I need (trade is important in Pokemon, after all). Oh, and I'm play on console, not really on showdown (but maybe one day, who know).

PS: I'm not a native english speaker but I do my best, so please forgive my potential mistakes.

Hello Katheryn! ^^

My name is Catherine, pleasure to meet someone with such a similar name to mine, as well as a fellow Ghost and Fairy type fan o/ You should check out our trade corner if you're looking to do some trading, it's a great place and the people there are always willing to help you find what you're looking for :)

Hope to see you around, and feel free to message me if you ever want to trade!

Years
    So adorable to meet you as well Katheryn! How are things going with you?

As said above, Trade Corner is definitely where you'd want to look around if trades are what you're mainly here for, but there's so much other stuff to PC as well so explore and see what else the community has to offer, along with being full of so many awesome people.

Don't worry about your English since you'll learn it during your time with us, and on that note I'll be seeing you very soon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Sopheria : it's a pleasure to meet you. (OMG Tales of Symphonia, I love so much this game!)

Hikamaru : thank you, I'll explore the forum later.

And thank you both of you.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hi Katheryn, welcome to PC! :D :D

It's always great to meet other long-time players! I've been playing since Blue as well, there are quite a lot of us veterans here. I haven't finished X myself but I've been playing OmegaRuby lately and really enjoyed it - it's the perfect balance between nostalgia and something new and fresh, I feel. Have you played OmegaRuby?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! :D If you ever need some help or just want to chat, feel free to message me. (:

Back