• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well heya.

Skye_Blue

Skye
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2015
    So I just popped in.

I'm the kind of person who got Pokemon Red the day the GBA came out and maxed-out the game's play time, then did the same to Crystal and Ruby.
    So yeah, I'm a fan. Lol. Have been ever since.

Haha pretty awesome. I got Red a few months after its US release iirc and was addicted but probably not quite enough to max out the playtime so soon. Have you been playing the games since? We've been welcoming a lot of returning fans lately, especially with the release of X/Y, so I'm always curious. Welcome either way, Skye! [: Hope you will have an amazing time here, PC is super active and we have a lot of things to talk about!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Skye, welcome to PC (: It's always great to meet other long-time fans - I started with Blue when I was young, and have been playing ever since 8)

Have you played the remakes of Red/Blue, Gold/Silver, or Ruby/Sapphire? I personally really enjoyed them all; they're all quite unique from each other but they all have this perfect balance of bringing back nostalgia but also being fresh and new at the same time. If you haven't played them I'd definitely recommend you play some/all of them! If you have played them, what did you think of them? :3

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to message me (:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Heya right back at ya, Skye! Welcome to PC!

Like you, Sheep, and Charlie Brown, I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue. I didn't get it the first day it came out though, I recall having to beg my parents to get it for me and then I think they caved about a month later haha~ Isn't it amazing how far Pokemon has come since those days?

Glad you joined, hope to see ya around o/ Remember, if you ever need help with anything, you can ask one of the mods (the ones with the bold usernames), and feel free to message me if you ever want someone to chat with :)

Back