• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellow Pokemon lovers, I am new here- Greatest Pokemon fan!!!! I love pokemon gba games. Thank you

Tapan681

RiverDream
    Years
    Hello Fellow Pokemon lovers, I am new here- Greatest Pokemon fan!!!! I love pokemon gba games.

Thank you

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Tapan! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

Unfortunately I never played GBA Pokémon games :/ Well I did play some of them on an emulator on the PC, but that's not the same thing :c

Well, now that you joined our community you should explore the forums ^^ We have many different sections with many different discussions, events and awesome and friendly members =D But if you need help you can always ask a member or go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor ^^

I hope you enjoy our forums :3
    See you around~

Hi Tapan, welcome to PC! Awesome having you. ^^ I love the GBA Pokemon games too, especially Emerald and FR/LG.. the VS Seeker was one of the best things ever so I can replay FR/LG tons of times. Always fun. :D;

How long've you been a Pokemon fan? There will be a lot for you to do here either way so stick around and please do ask if you need help!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hi Tapan, welcome to PC (:

Ah it's always great to meet other long-time Pokemon fans here, there are quite a lot of us here! I have a lot of fond memories playing Pokemon on my Game Boy, struggling to see without a light, frantically trying to beat the Gym Leader before my battery dies, struggling with the link cable and never being able to trade... good times, good times. Those games definitely give me a lot of nostalgia but I'm glad technology has improved since then!

Have you played the remakes of some of the older games? If you have, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on how you think they compare to the originals!

Looking forward to seeing you around all the same! If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message 8)

Tapan681

RiverDream
    Years
    Thank you admins and friends for such warm welcome.
    I am pokemon fan for nearly 10 years
    There are many pokemon hacks
    here are some which I would recommened to every pokemon fan
    1)Pokemon Ashgray
    2)Pokemon Resolute
    3)Pokemon Florasky
    4)Pokemon Advanced adventure
    5)Pokemon DarkViolet (The best gba hack.its sad that Chaos Rush did not completed it)

Back