• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Introduction..

SoupSipper

湯師傅☆
    Years
    Hi! My name is SoupSipper. I am new to PokèCommunity Forums. At the moment , I am playing Pokémon White 2. I don't mean to brag but I have already beaten Pokémon Silver,Ruby,Emerald and Fire Red. I kinda like salty soups but I like spicy ones better. Well, I'm Male (Although my Avatar may be misleading) and I like flying and water types and I also like dragon types. Well that's all I can describe about myself. Other than that, I'm just your average everyday PokèManiac.

Thx 4 Reading!! :)

wolfboyft

Pokémon Generation 2 Hacker
    Years
    Fair greetings to thee. For what reason hast thou entered our court?

Oh, and by the way, thou didst use the wrong type of accent for Pokémaniac...

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello SoupSipper! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

I hope your liking playing Pokémon White 2! I played Pokémon Black 2 and I loved it! Although Unova isn't my favourite region I really like some Pokémon introduced in Gen 5 ! Some are super cute (Emolga <3) and other super cool (Bisharp ^^)! The music was great too ^^

I love water-types too <3 They are so cool and cute :3 I always loved the sea so maybe that's the reason I love them aha! Flying-types are cool indeed! They are very useful and I always have one on my team! Dragon-type isn't one of my favourite types but I'm okay with it!

Can I ask you something? What's your favourite Pokémon and what's your favourite Pokémon game so far? Just let us know ^^

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy your community! We have soooooooo many sections, so many different discussions, awesome events and games, friendly people and the most important of all ... we have lots of fun to share =D So go explore our forums, try to find a section that may fit you ;)

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

SoupSipper

湯師傅☆
    Years
    Hello SoupSipper! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

I hope your liking playing Pokémon White 2! I played Pokémon Black 2 and I loved it! Although Unova isn't my favourite region I really like some Pokémon introduced in Gen 5 ! Some are super cute (Emolga <3) and other super cool (Bisharp ^^)! The music was great too ^^

I love water-types too <3 They are so cool and cute :3 I always loved the sea so maybe that's the reason I love them aha! Flying-types are cool indeed! They are very useful and I always have one on my team! Dragon-type isn't one of my favourite types but I'm okay with it!

Can I ask you something? What's your favourite Pokémon and what's your favourite Pokémon game so far? Just let us know ^^

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy your community! We have soooooooo many sections, so many different discussions, awesome events and games, friendly people and the most important of all ... we have lots of fun to share =D So go explore our forums, try to find a section that may fit you ;)

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Thank you! My favourite Pokémon is Rayquaza because he is a Dragon/Flying types and his stats are superior! Yes, I sometimes play Smogon's "Pokémon Showdown". I have another favourite Pokémon which is Totodile!! He's just soo cute and he was my first starter Pokémon. P.S Thanks. I will get around the forums fine :)

Totodile is the cutest, agreed. ; - ; One of my favorites too but I love all the Johto starters. Definitely the best starter batch. Welcome, SoupSipper!

lol... I'm a soup sipper too if we were to compare. Soup is amazing. B/W2 were also amazing games that feel waaay too underrated so hope you've liked them so far. Stick around and have an amazing time here!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Welcome welcome~~

lol I like savory soups, but spicy and salty is cool too. I like water and grass types. Flying are nice too though haha. Nice to meet you~ p:

Back