• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    Hey guys im HarshBroz(as you can see) and im just welcoming myself. I literally joined Pokecommunity 2 days ago so im new. I joined this because i love playing pokemon games and i found out that u can edit them to make them better and im like :O. I actually dont know HOW to edit the roms but i hope to learn eventually :)

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Editing the ROM is easy! I like to work with the Fire Red ROM the most. It's best to apply move and ability patches and use GBAPGE as your main editor. By the way nice to have you here! If you need anything or want to talk send me a visitor message! :D

The Tools, Tutorials & Resources forum of the ROM Hacking category has a lot of great information! You can also check out the Beginner's Lounge for technical questions on making hacks if you're confused. I don't hack myself so I can't help out much in that department but you can always message me and ask if you're not sure where to post your concerns. =) Welcome to the forum! Be sure to stick around and hope you'll have fun working on hacks!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey HarshBroz!

Hahaha your reaction to learning that you can edit games with ROM hacking is my reaction when I see what some people have made, it's quite amazing. Cool to hear that you're eager to learn - there are heaps of people equally as eager to share what they know and help other people. Looking forward to seeing you around and seeing what you create!

If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message 8)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As others have suggested, you should definitely check out our ROM hacking areas to gather more info!

I used to be a ROM hacker myself; modifying games, making them your own, and so forth was a ton of fun, and has been a good way to pass time. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Before doing so, I'd recommend you to try playing some hacks yourself so you'd be able to gain some more idea as to how they are and whatnot.

Welcome to PC, Harsh. I hope you have a lovely stay with us, and enjoy all your visits!

Back