• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love you

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
    Hey, all. My name is (confidential) and I was referred to this site by 18mlivingston, one of my great friends I met on another forum about a year ago. I have already read the rules, and I think this site looks pretty amazing. Almost forgot to mention, I joke around a lot. If you have any questions you'd like to ask me right here in this thread, feel free to do so.

Years
    Awww I love this thread title, and I have seen you posting around so hello there!

Based on where I've seen you around the community it appears you've entered a couple of events so looks like you're already enjoying yourself here, and hey I'm a joker myself as well so we'll get on really well. Also awesome to hear that someone recommended you to join, it's always nice when we hear people join based on recommendation by fellow members.

It was so great getting to meet you today, and best of luck to what you have planned next in terms of forum activities. I'll catch you later and hey feel free to visit my profile if you ever want to talk!

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    Hey, all. My name is (confidential) and I was referred to this site by 18mlivingston, one of my great friends I met on another forum about a year ago. I have already read the rules, and I think this site looks pretty amazing. Almost forgot to mention, I joke around a lot. If you have any questions you'd like to ask me right here in this thread, feel free to do so.

Well I see you are settling in well aren't you Luneh, plus the thread title is genius!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the PC!

Awesome to see that a member of our community invited you to join us! It's good to know you're liking PC so far ^^ And there are many jokers around here, you'll get along with them aha XD
    I hope you enjoy our community! We have many sections to visit and many topics to discuss ;) So go explore ^^

See you in the forums~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Luneh, welcome to PC! We love you too ;D <3

Cool to hear that your friend referred to here - he definitely made a good choice in doing that. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum! If you ever need some help or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message on my profile (:

Yeah, PC is awesome. It's the only forum I've been able to consistently stay with over the last few years. Makes me happy you're liking it yourself. Welcome, Luneh! ♥

Glad you've started posting, always a good way to start off around here. And pretty awesome that you know someone already! Kick back and have fun, hopefully we'll be seeing you around often from now on. :3

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
    Thanks to everyone to all the kind replies! Never thought I'd get this many that quick. I've been looking for a new forum to join ever since an incident occurred that I wish to not talk about at the moment (if you'd like to know, ask Bourd.). I've been trying my hardest to find the forum that's perfect for me, all with failed attempts. But I think this is the one. I look forward to the future with this great community, and you can be expecting to see me in the chat both here and on Pokemon Showdown a lot!

Back