• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinning and set, I'm your worst bet.

Kumo Teto

regular ghost
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    Yowzah! This is me, not you, you see. I thought it'd be interesting to join here for supposedly no reason at all. And here I am, with no chips or cakes, hope I get along well in this friendly bubbly community. First question: Why would someone be online right now? I tell you, for the sake of the stars. Good niht.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Yowzah! This is me, not you, you see. I thought it'd be interesting to join here for supposedly no reason at all. And here I am, with no chips or cakes, hope I get along well in this friendly bubbly community. First question: Why would someone be online right now? I tell you, for the sake of the stars. Good niht.​
    Hi new one. I would be online ,why? I dont know.
    Well, you should find yourself a reason. Tell me more about you. Your hobbies.

Years
    I know we sometimes get online at awkward times, like me being online when I should have been sleeping. Oh well, but nice to see you Kumo!

Anyways, we'd love to hear about your interests, personal things and stuff because it'd help you make friends here easier but also find out what sections would cater to your taste because there's so many discussions that I'm sure there's one you'll enjoy.

I hope your weekend goes well and I'll be catching you around the community. Don't hesitate to ask anyone if you're in need of assistance.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Kumo, welcome to PC!

What do you mean you didn't bring chips and cakes?! I'm sorry, but I don't think we can be friends in that case :( Jokes jokes, chips and cakes definitely help but I can live without them I guess :P

Hahaha some of the best decisions are made on the whim tbh. Hope this one turns out to be one of your best decisions ;) Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hope your sleep went well. [: Welcome, Kumo! ♥ I've been sleeping earlier lately, makes me feel better about pretty much everything overall.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, PC is arguably the best Pokémon community out there and we're always evolving.. plus the forum themes are super appealing so there's that eye candy too, lol. See you around and please do ask if you need anything at all. <3

Kumo Teto

regular ghost
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    Thank you, everyone! Btw I always sleep a little big bit later, because the night time is absolutely beautiful!
    One two, one two, time to introduce myself to you!
    I used to play pokémon a great lot back 6 years ago, and loved it all. Nowadays I still like it, but I'm way less active in this universe, and this surviving interest brought me here. There's a lot I could write here, but introductions takes too much for too little. So, in short... Bit of teenager, byte of gamer (love megaman series), not much into series but love Doctor Who. My hearts are in love for biology, and recently I've started a project with my soul brother to make drawings of pokémon, inspired by the Mystery Dungeon games (which are FANTASTIC) and I'm currently trying to learn the tricks and bricks of computer drawing softwares and stuff. Out of luck, specially in love matters. That's pretty much not me, but in fact it is exactly me. Hello there. SKY'NCLOUDSRULESI'MGONNABETHESKYMAPPER.

Kumo Teto

regular ghost
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    Hey there! and welcome to PC, great to have you around!

I love being awake at night too, haha. Daytime is made for sleeping! looks like you're going to love PC, we're crowded of cool people and cool sections. Also, we share somethings and you look pretty interesting!

I wish you luck with everything here, and have fun, cheers :)

Hai, thanks! You know, I just woke up bwohohohoho!
    Hope I get around nicely!

Back