• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings to everyone

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Hi, I'm Auros and I'm from Italy. I found this forum some weeks ago and I started visiting it since I'm trying to realize a hack rom and it's very helpful.
    Bye bye ^^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Auros! I see you're from Italy, which is a place I've always wanted to visit at some point in the future. I'm glad you find our ROM Hacking sections helpful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask around, we're a really helpful bunch!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Auros, welcome to PC 8)

Happy to hear the ROM Hacking sections are useful! We definitely do have a bustling ROM hacking community who are really talented and friendly as well, there's definitely a lot to learn from them. I'd love to see some of your ROM hacks in the future as well!

Hope you enjoy the forum 8) If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

So you've already found the ROM Hacking section? Cool! The members that usually stay in that section are always very friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions about ROM Hacking you can always ask them, they'll try their best to answer your questions and help you ^^ Good Luck doing your ROM Hack! Maybe one day I'll play it ... who knows? ^^

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Welcome to PC, Auros, awesome having you here in this lovely forum. 8]

Always happy when people like our ROM hacks! They're pretty awesome.. I found PC thanks to some older hacks years ago too. There are so many more great ones lately that I feel like I'll never have enough time to try them all, aha! Which one is your favorite? Hope you'll have a lovely time posting on the forum. ^^

Back