• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you!

Bonnox

Time (wasting) Lord
Years
  • Hello World!
    I used to not be very good at presenting myself in english, but I will try to do my best this time.

Hy everybody, i'm really happy to have joined this fantastic community.
    I'm an italian student and as you may deduce from the header, I like programming and IT in general; but what I expecially dedicate myself on is science fiction: I like everything that is sci-fi themed, such as movies, books and videogames (pokemon aside).
    I don't have much free time, but when I do, I like spending it reading, going to walk (how to translate "spazieren gehen" ? ) and take photographs, because photograpy is one hobby of mines, that are few though.

Well, now I don't know what to say more, and hope that you will understand my english
    :)

good bye!

Years
  • It's okay, you'll learn English quickly in no time. Great to have you here by the way Bonnox!

If you love photography, we have some people showcasing art involving photography in Art & Design, but you'll also love the Video Games and General Entertainment boards based on your other interests so definitely consider them if you need somewhere to discuss cool stuff.

And remember if you are ever in need of help, your fellow PC members are always happy to lend a hand when needed. Anyways, we'll see you around!

Bonnox

Time (wasting) Lord
    Years
  • It's okay, you'll learn English quickly in no time. Great to have you here by the way Bonnox!

If you love photography, we have some people showcasing art involving photography in Art & Design, but you'll also love the Video Games and General Entertainment boards based on your other interests so definitely consider them if you need somewhere to discuss cool stuff.

And remember if you are ever in need of help, your fellow PC members are always happy to lend a hand when needed. Anyways, we'll see you around!

thaks for the hospitality and the advice :)

actually I was quite good at english but it's been quite time since I don't use it actively, so adopted the principle of prudence.

In fact I may be needing some help, some time, because this place is really huge! nevertheless, I like it.

good bye!

Years
  • Yeah we're definitely a huge forum but you'd be surprised with how responsive people are. ^^ There's always someone to help out and the staff are friendly. Welcome, Bonnox!

Ooh photography is lovely. I love looking at beautiful photographs but unfortunately don't take many myself since it requires time to get a decent angle which is hard for a perfectionist like me.. I'd be working on the same few photos for hours, aha. Hope we'll be able to see your photography in the art forum, like Hikamaru said. =] Enjoy your time posting!

Back