• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hello there

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Hello everyone, browsing around on google this place caught my eye. I've been looking for an active community where I can battle and talk to people. So hows about it am I in :D?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Welcome! Nice to meet you :D

Well I guess you find the right place to battle people with your pokemons, but not with me sorry.

Anyways, the staffs here are really friendly as well as the members. So, I guess you can adapt into the surroundings better.

Besides, can you introduce yourself? My name is killer150 by the way but you can call me Chan if you want :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Of course~ Happy to have you! And welcome. Hope that you're enjoying the community so far! I'm Dragon, the mod of this board, and so if you have questions about the forums, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer to the best of my abilities! If you'd like to battle with others, we have our Battle section here, as well as our server in case you wanna battle simulated battles. Have a nice stay and have a waaaailord of a time! Love to hear from you again soon!

Battling and Team Battling board: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260
    Our showdown server: http://pokecommunity.psim.us/

Years
  • You'll totally be accepted around here so big welcome to the community, Grizz. ;3

Battling's fun for me when using random teams since I'm not good enough to work through one using a premade one.. heh. But nonetheless nothing's more enjoyable than hopping on the battle server and doing a random battle or two so I hope you'll enjoy that aspect of our community as it's pretty popular. Let me know if you'd like to chat and hope you stick around. [:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    When it comes to battling I'm always down :P. I do enjoy a good random battle myself though. Well thanks for the warm welcome.

Back