• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cybutops (Cyb) Joins the battle!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2015
    Hey There,

I am new to the forums and just finding my way around at the moment. In the near future you can expect to see me around the game developing area of the site since I will be working on my upcoming game..

Well that's about all for now, hope I can get to know some of you.

- Cyb

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Whats up? Your avatar is pretty cool; kind of like using a Kabutops competitively, because swift swim + its pretty good attack makes it pretty good physical wise! Anywho, the Game development board is a good place if you're there to learn about the stuff that goes on there.And I wish you luck on your game! I hope I can get to know you too! Have a waaailord of a great time, and if you have any concerns or questions about PC, feel free to ask!~

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2015
    Whats up? Your avatar is pretty cool; kind of like using a Kabutops competitively, because swift swim + its pretty good attack makes it pretty good physical wise! Anywho, the Game development board is a good place if you're there to learn about the stuff that goes on there.And I wish you luck on your game! I hope I can get to know you too! Have a waaailord of a great time, and if you have any concerns or questions about PC, feel free to ask!~

Hey There, thank you very much.

Yes I use Kabutops mostly within rain teams although with weakness policy it can also be a threat too, if used correctly. (Endure moveset)

Thanks for the welcoming, see you around the forums.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey There, thank you very much.

Yes I use Kabutops mostly within rain teams although with weakness policy it can also be a threat too, if used correctly. (Endure moveset)

Thanks for the welcoming, see you around the forums.

Hmm I haven't heard of that strategy before; mostly I see Choice Band/Life Orb sets, but yeah, I guess Weakness Policy can be okay if it's used properly!

I've seen that item mostly used on Dragonites, so, it can be interesting!

Years
  • Welcome, Cyb, good having you. :D Always great having more members into the developing aspect of PC given its popularity so I do hope you'll warm up to the forum soon and will stick around.

Have a good time and if you need anything you're welcome to ask us.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2015
    Hmm I haven't heard of that strategy before; mostly I see Choice Band/Life Orb sets, but yeah, I guess Weakness Policy can be okay if it's used properly!

I've seen that item mostly used on Dragonites, so, it can be interesting!

Here's the moveset:

Kabutops (M) @ Weakness Policy
    Ability: Weak Armor
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Endure
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge
    - Knock Off

With this, the user wouldn't necessarily need Swift-swim + Rain. By using "Endure" the user can withstand any attack (even multiple hit attacks which give this more speed) This allows for the weakness policy to activate and for the ability weak armor to activate, allowing the Kabutops to have +2 Attack, +2 Special Attack and +1.5 Speed (negative defense) Although the speed can potentially be 3x.

Counters are priority moves, physically defensive Pokemon, Damage upon hitting items/abilities.

Anyway I rambled on a bit now. :P But there you go..

Welcome, Cyb, good having you. :D Always great having more members into the developing aspect of PC given its popularity so I do hope you'll warm up to the forum soon and will stick around.

Have a good time and if you need anything you're welcome to ask us.

Thank you for the warm welcoming, I'll be sure to ask if I need any help.

Years
  • Hey there cybotops , Welcome to PC . Yup your avatar is so cool . Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers. ja ne .

Back