• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    Hi there guys! Finally decided to make an account here :) I'm Jerico, i'm from the Philippines but currently working in Macau China. I'm trying to complete my National Dex, hoping you can help out :) Thanks
    FC code : 3712 - 0082 - 1629

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hey there! I'm from Japan. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. If you'd like to leave me a message on my profile you can do so. I'll reply back to you as soon as I can. Have a good day. =)

Years
    Another Filipino I see, we get quite a lot of them around here. Hopefully you're doing well yourself, Jerico!

So you're mainly here for trading it seems? The Trade Corner section has definitely got your Pokedex-filling needs covered, and the regulars over there have a lot of friendly service so hopefully they'll help you when you need it. There's also a Friend Codes thread in the X & Y section so consider looking over there as well if you want to add others for trading, battling and Friend Safari stuff.

That should get you started, but do plan to stick around since there's so much around here and it's more fun when you explore it all for yourself. Good luck with completing the Pokedex, and I hope you have a great day as well.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you. Hope you're enjoying your time here at PC so far.

Back