• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Settings you need right now

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • I've been watching a lot of political shows, The West Wing especially and some House of Cards, and I think it would be a lot of fun to do something regarding that kind of setting. There's a lot of different places an RP like that could go so I'd love to be able to see it come alive one day possibly by my hand...who knows

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I want a mixture of sci-fi and fantasy, involving anthropormorphic animals in place of humans. Fortunately, I am working on creating it. Unfortunately, that might take some time, as it is a wholly original concept and whilst I am a fast writer (I've got the whole premise ready to go), I am far from a fast artist. (I need to produce a few images so that people can have an idea of what their characters are supposed to look like.) In general though, any RP involving a more loose structure and non-human characters is a setting I totally want.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I want a mixture of sci-fi and fantasy, involving anthropormorphic animals in place of humans. Fortunately, I am working on creating it. Unfortunately, that might take some time, as it is a wholly original concept and whilst I am a fast writer (I've got the whole premise ready to go), I am far from a fast artist. (I need to produce a few images so that people can have an idea of what their characters are supposed to look like.) In general though, any RP involving a more loose structure and non-human characters is a setting I totally want.

Uh, this sounds amazing. I totally didn't realize it before, but this is what I need right now. Anthropomorphic animals? Yes. Sci-fi & fantasy? Double yes. I'll be looking forward to this. ^^;

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Uh, this sounds amazing. I totally didn't realize it before, but this is what I need right now. Anthropomorphic animals? Yes. Sci-fi & fantasy? Double yes. I'll be looking forward to this. ^^;
    Ha! I suppose I'll have to work faster then.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I have a lot of experience modding Harry Potter RPs so I'm like, it'd be totally plausible to GM one here too and I'm tempted after seeing the interest...........
    But...... IDK if I've recovered from my last stint LOL o)-< Maybe I'll do it if nobody else does though!

(Also itching for a superhero RP though. Miraculous Ladybug and One Punch Man have set off my super hero needs...)

Go Loki do it. You have a player in me and probably a few others. I'll be doing my SU right away. Please do it.

Back