• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom hearts style world jumping roleplay...

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years

"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby."

That day had started just like any other for you, but nothing had felt right. The wind felt stale, the waters felt dead. It had felt as if the entire world had just died...

and then they came.

Out of the darkness rose an army of creatures, dark as shadows. They tore through everything, devouring anything they could get their hands on. These, heartless creatures had you surrounded, you felt your death slowly approaching. You closed your eyes and waited for the pain to come.

"Are you just going to stand there like that forever?"

You open your eyes and see a blue haired man standing infront of you. "My name is Lance, come with me if you want to live." He says as he holds out his hand towards you.

That was then... This is now:

World: The land where all paths lead

You are a trainee member of the Anti monster force, AMF, today is the day of testing, the day where you will be able to test your knowledge and finally go to another world!

This roleplay will have you play as one of your characters from another roleplay, who joined the AMF after their home world was destroyed by the darkness. How are we going to fit all these stories together? How is a a bounty hunter from Gunpowder going to be fighting alongside a Pokemon trainer from Hoenn? Well, luckily, all of your characters abilities can be converted into magic powers. For example, Pokemon trainers can "summon" their pokemon and use them. Gunpowder characters have elemental magic, and they would be Akin to Black/White mages.

Q: Won't some characters be super overpowered?
    A: We'll make sure to balance everything out before accepting them of course.

Q: Doesn't this mess with the original stories?
    A: Think of it as a parralel universe, where things can happen that didn't happen in the original stories. IE a bunch of weird people with magic show up and start fighting crazy shadow monsters.

Q: Is this like kingdom hearts?
    A: N-no! I totally wasn't inspired by those games or anything! Jk, yes this was all inspired by kingdom hearts, but no this rp doesn't take place in the KH universe, just a sorta similar one.

Q: Anti Monster Force? Thats terrible. You really couldn't think of anything better?
    A: S-Shut up! You come up with something better. Something with a cool Acronym like S.H.I.E.L.D or U.N.I.T or something. but with monsters/shadows/darkness and stuff...

Q: Can we freely jump between worlds?
    A: I'm thinking of having it be arc based. One arc we're in a pokemon world, the next we go to Venice. That way new people can join, people can leave, all that good stuff.

Note: This is not finished by any means, nor do I have any idea when it will be... when I'm not in 3RPS all at the same time probably xD
    I just wanted to see if there was even an interest in this sort of thing, feel free to leave suggestions, thoughts etc.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    This would be awesome! I'm really feeling the hype now! XD

Which character should I use though?...I like them all and they all have their advantages...

Are we allowed to use characters from RPs that are no longer active/basically ended due to little activity? Cause that would my decision even more interesting.

One of my favorite premises I've ever heard and who knows when we'll even get to see it come to fruition!

Oddball_

Years
    This would be awesome! I'm really feeling the hype now! XD

Which character should I use though?...I like them all and they all have their advantages...

Are we allowed to use characters from RPs that are no longer active/basically ended due to little activity? Cause that would my decision even more interesting.

One of my favorite premises I've ever heard and who knows when we'll even get to see it come to fruition!

As long as you can provide a link to the original SU There shouldn't be any issues :3

Like I said, I don't know when it'll be up, but I'm glad you like it! :3

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    As long as you can provide a link to the original SU There shouldn't be any issues :3

Like I said, I don't know when it'll be up, but I'm glad you like it! :3

PerfectI I might have to do a little touch up with it though, it was from a long time ago 8D

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I like the concept of KH, but I don't like the universe. Is a 721 partner necessary? Could it be any 2 characters?

AMF is a good abbreviation.
    Samuel Jackson: I'm an AMF. An angry Mutha.
    Red: ... Shut you mouth! ...
    Samuel Jackson: Glare
    Red: Glares Back ...

Oddball_

Years
    I like the concept of KH, but I don't like the universe. Is a 721 partner necessary? Could it be any 2 characters?

No, a 721 partner would only be necessary if your character was from a roleplay that used one. See the whole point is that we get to use characters that we've already made for another RP entirely. Get characters from different worlds to interact.

Back