• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters and stories you're working on right now?

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
Years
  • Out of curiosity..
    What are some OCs that you guys have been focused on as of late?

Are they completely your own, or do they hail from a pre-established fandom?
    What's their story?

One character I'm currently working on is Alexandra Lindstrom.
    She's from a personal project of mine that I've been working on for a little over a year now.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I dont tend to really start working on my character until after I see the OP for the RP. One thing I am looking for though is the correct RP to use a character I've had with me for a while: Sydan Rhomes.
    But again, it's difficult to really describe him, simply for the fact that his personality and background will heavily depend on the setting I put him in

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I am currently working on revamping the first SU I made not only to include new modern items / see how I've improved but also just in case the rp he was from ever has a revival (though the current RP crew doesn't seem too fond of guns so I doubt it)

Yes Mr. Vargas is my own character and not so much based on any from different fandom. He does live in the realm of Pokemon though.

As for if I'll post it.... I dunno it takes up 5 pages in Google Docs last I checked and still isn't done.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Discussing characters not related to RPing should happen in Fan-fiction and Writing. People are already discussing roleplay characters, though, which is good.

crimsoncero

In El-Harim, there lived a man, a man with yellow
    Years
  • Right now I have this kind of settings I'm wanting to expand on, I still haven't decided what to do with it, whether a story, a game or an RP. What I do think is, that an RP can really help me test this setting, and even expand it and create some lore that I would never be able to do alone.

Right now I'm trying to get my head around RP and to understand the format I want the RP in this setting to be.

Right now I've thought off fully the "magic" system, you may call it, and I have two characters that will take a major role in it, which will probably be the ones I'll use to push the RP forwards.

But all of it is high up in the air, and isn't something I'm going to unleash soon, but who knows...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I don't think there has ever been a RP where you play as a pre-established character (it sort of beats the point of RPing in general xD) but there are many characters I'm focusing on to develop right now. Namely Sophia, Marzia and Abe from Gunpowder and Jairo, Sahn and Mira from Dust.

As for character that aren't in RPs right now, I do have a few ideas for character jumbled everywhere - a superpower here, a weapon there, a personality... Maybe I'll merge them all into something someday!

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
    Years
  • Discussing characters not related to RPing should happen in Fan-fiction and Writing. People are already discussing roleplay characters, though, which is good.

Well, every character needs to have a background, right?
    Roleplaying is a primary tool when it come to character development, for me at least.

Forgive me, I didn't realize that there were topic discussions in the Writing Subforum.

Back