• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming Back Soon! (Good God I Miss This)

Years
  • Hey guys! It's-a me! <Challenger>! I'm pretty sure it's been like nine months since I left or something like that, and I'm going through withdrawal. I haven't had the chance to just sit down and write other than for papers in months, and I'm dying. The good news is that I'm almost done with the school year, and the classes I'm taking are going to end a few weeks before the school year lets out, so I'll have plenty of time to get my fix. On writing that is. I've missed you guys a lot, and, hopefully, I'll be rejoining you soon!

In order to make this roleplay related, I'm gonna ask some questions. What's the latest trend in roleplay themes? Is there? And has there been anyone else who has taken a break or something like that? Has there been an increase in numbers here in the RPT?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Ayee Hereto! It's been a while since we last talked, glad to see you back!

As for if anyone's taken a break or such that's me like almost all the time XD I just recently came back around from a hiatus and usually have at least one long break a year.
    Looking forward to rping with you again!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hii challenger!

Not sure there has been an increase of stuff here, but the Theatre has seen more interest check threads since the prefix got made, so that's nice that people found it useful.

As for themes... There's certainly many PMD RPs around now, haha. Also superpowers never go out of style (;

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hii challenger!

Not sure there has been an increase of stuff here, but the Theatre has seen more interest check threads since the prefix got made, so that's nice that people found it useful.

As for themes... There's certainly many PMD RPs around now, haha. Also superpowers never go out of style (;

HEYYY CHALLENGER IT'S A ME VARYS OR MR. Anyway, yeah. Superhero RPs will never go. Also, we're lacking a Kanto, Johto, Unova, and Kalos journey RPs. LOL

Back