• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Hey PC!
    After a fairly lengthy competitive Pokemon career on Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown, I decided to join these forums just to see what they're like. For those of you who play competitively and know what these sorts of things are, I main ORAS Ubers and BW2 Ubers (I managed to peak #1 on PS a few times). However, I'm interested in all things Pokemon (not just the competitive stuff), and I'm currently working on a ROM hack with a friend (I'm in the market for a spriter, at the moment). Besides Pokemon, I'm really (REALLY) into sports, both at the college and professional level, especially Chicago-based teams and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (I go to school at ND). In addition, I love playing the piano and I'm always willing to learn new songs for people, I love playing all kinds of sports, and I enjoy writing, especially draft analyses for Pokemon leagues and sports-related things. Feel free to send a message my way if you'd like to chat, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hullo GoldenAltaria! You've got an adorable avatar :)

Unfortunately I know next to nothing about competitive, as it's something I've never gotten into. I don't even know what an Uber is, but don't me, we've got a large competitive community, so check out the Battling and Team building forum for competitive discussion. We also have a battle server for everything from casual to competitive.

I wish you luck on your hack as well! I was a hacker back in the day, though I've since moved on to game development in RMXP, which I enjoy more, but to each his own! I look forward to seeing your hack once you get around to publishing it.

We also have a Fanfiction and Writing section you might like to check out. Most of the things written there are Pokémon-themed, but any topic is allowed, so that'd definitely be the place to post any sports stories if you'd like to show them to other people. As for sports themselves, there's not really anywhere to discuss them here. I believe a few months ago there was some discussion of adding a sports forum, but not many people seemed interested.

Anyways, welcome to PokéCommunity! I hope you have fun here, and you can drop me a VM if you'd like to chat or if you're confused about anything.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome! Impressive ladder peaks. We have a few Uber players here at PC, who are Sweep, Aurora, gimmepie, and Sopheria. Most of us play OU, but the lower tiers are getting more popular and Ubers will hopefully follow. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Sweet deal, I sure wish I had that sort of knowledge and patience for battling. Mostly I just tinker with random battles on Showdown and breed competitive babies in-game, though they're never actually used in battle lol. Would be cool to have users as experienced as you participate in our battling shenanigans if you ever have the time.

Aaaand welcome, of course, Golden! ROM hacking-wise you're set for a long time given the huge community we have for that here, good luck working on the game and hope you'll find a spriter soon. =o

That aside, enjoy posting on PC and I really do hope you'll stick around as you seem like someone who has a lot to bring the community. [: See you!

Back