• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild RUBY has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2016
    Hello there :3
    i'm just gonna take a look around and get settled here.
    mainly here for trading.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there Ruby! Check out the Trade Corner for all your trading needs! Are you aiming to complete a Pokédex, or just to get a few Pokémon you really like?

Also if you're interested in meeting some more people here, why not drop by the Community Member Lounge?

Welcome to the community! Feel free to VM me if you have any questions about this place or if you'd like to chat~!

Years
  • Trading's fun, especially around when new main series games are released since activity tends to spike by a lot. I'd definitely recommend the Trade Corner as Rainbow said regardless of what time period, it's pretty popular overall. =p

And of course welcome, Ruby, lovely to have you! Would be fantastic if you'd end up sticking around as an active community regular, there is a lot to get involved in and our members are very friendly & welcoming.

If you need anything just ask, otherwise enjoy your time. <3

Back