• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Semi noob trainer

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Hello fellow trainers! I'm excited to to be apart of a community focused on one of my favorite series. I collected pokemon cards and played the games in the 90' and have recently gotten back into it after my kids showed an interest the games. I'm glad to see the series is still going strong and can't wait to make new friends in the community!Machop87

Years
  • Hey there Machop87, Welcome to poke community!!! Hmmm Machop87 is a cool name but I think Machop86 is more cool ........
    haha!! I'm kidding. That's awesome name. Here is a link for Pokemon Trading cards. Yeah! Pokemon anime is still going strong. Can't wait to see you around. Try to stick around and enjoy yourself. A good way to start in forum is by joining its forum games. Here is link to Playground , which is full of awesome and interesting game. If you need any help I'm always around just msg me. Ja Ne then ^^.

Years
  • That seems to be one cool family you have. Welcome aboard Machop!

So, you mentioned your own family helped you get back into Pokemon? I always love hearing people's stories about Pokemon and how much the franchise connects to a lot of people across different age groups, and now with the 20th anniversary being celebrated it shows that Pokemon is still going strong.

As for sections to check out, Des mentioned the TCG forum but there's some other Pokemon discussion boards as well, and I do wonder if you are on the Sun & Moon (aka 7th Generation) hype train as well? Good luck and I hope you enjoy PC.

Years
  • Hi there Machop87, welcome to the lovely world of PC!

Aw that's cute. I've always hoped my kids would be into Pokémon if I ever have any, would be a great way to bond over mutual interests. Lovely to hear you're back into the franchise and you'll meet many others around our age here who love it just as much. =) I got into Pokémon first in 1999 and have continued to be addicted throughout these years lol. Once a fan, always a fan!

See you around, please do ask a staff member if you need help. I'd love to point you in the right direction if you're ever unsure of where to post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    That seems to be one cool family you have. Welcome aboard Machop!

So, you mentioned your own family helped you get back into Pokemon? I always love hearing people's stories about Pokemon and how much the franchise connects to a lot of people across different age groups, and now with the 20th anniversary being celebrated it shows that Pokemon is still going strong.

As for sections to check out, Des mentioned the TCG forum but there's some other Pokemon discussion boards as well, and I do wonder if you are on the Sun & Moon (aka 7th Generation) hype train as well? Good luck and I hope you enjoy PC.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!! I already feel like I'll fit in here!
    My sons reminded me how much these characters meant to me as a child. We are currently playing through stadium2 and building our first deck together. But I am excited to see what the new generation can add to an already awesome line-up of characters.

Back