• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, fellow PokéFans!

Years
  • Ah a fellow Oshawott fan! So awesome to see you here today.

Like Red said, Oshawott is great, in fact I remember when I first fell in love with the otter after hearing its voice in the anime (unfortunately the BW anime sucked though). I remember being torn over what my Unova starter pick for Black & White was, and since Oshawott sealed the deal I have never looked back since.

Anyways, is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself? Feeling hyped for Sun & Moon? There's a lot to discuss around PC so I'm sure you'll have a blast with us.

See you soon, and I'm always here if you want to speak with a fellow Oshawotter!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Welcome to PC.

You play rom hacks? If you don't, you should totally check out the rom section. Many fun hacks there.

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Thanks, everyone! To answer a couple questions:

- I started playing Pokemon with Red when I was a kid
    - I'm currently playing through Super Mystery Dungeon

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Oh, Oshawott is one of my favorite water starters! That's who I chose in Black when I first played it.
    You seem to really enjoy the spin-off games! I'm definitely gonna have to try them out sometime. I've played through the Mystery Dungeon games a few times but never finished it up!

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here. If you ever need any help or just wanna chat, I'm your gal. Hit me up anytime.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, fellow PokéFans!

Oshawott is a pretty nice Pokemon indeed! I think it was the first starter pokemon I've used in my 5th Gen runs. Puzzle League is also really nice, though a bit tricky to practice. At any rate, welcome! I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. <33

Back