• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • Hi Dialgaz255, welcome to the forum. n n Let us know more about yourself if you'd like so we can get to know you more, otherwise have a great experience posting. [: I'm happy to help if you need anything at all!

Years
  • Well hi there Dialga! I do hope things are going well for you.

Like Sheep said above, why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you better? It'd be nice knowing your interests so we can recommend sections you might be interested in. There's discussions about Pokemon games, ROM hacks, anime, manga, entertainment, other Pokemon media, and even simple chit-chat topics.

I don't have much else to say for now, but have fun and don't hesitate to ask fellow members if you need some help.

Back