• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Hello I'm new and I'm currently doing a potterlocke on Pokemon Platinim and an anime style on Pokemon Yellow. I might as well post the results to keep me going cause I always fail challenges. I had a miserable loss on my nuzlocke blue by koga cause i didnt really have anything to combat his poison cause i lost my geodude and dugtrio. Never got any psychic type dont get me started on my X wonderlocke "shudders" I still get night terrors xD So i guess in conclussion, I'm looking forward on my time on here. Always enjoyed the threads and finally glad to be part of this here community :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh man, you're gonna fit right in with the Challenges forum! I used to do them, it was so fun. I only did a Nuz once though- on Plat, and lost to... Fantina, I think. Whoops lmao.

Years
    Challenges are pretty tough, but that's why we call them challenges ohohohoho! Welcome to the forums! I hope you succeed in your challenges and make the most of these boards! My favorite types are Electric, Steel, Fire and Poison!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Haha yeah i love challenges. Keep getting knocked down and wanting more. Thanks for the welcome :)

Back