• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Minecraft Server [CLOSING]

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    He is very kindly owning and operating this server, paying his own money with zero compensation, for the benefit of the community. Calling it "abuse" is ridiculous.

That doesn't matter. It's all about equality. Everyone should be the same. Doesn't matter if the owner spends $5 a month, $100 a month, takes donations, etc.

Now using creative mode to fly? Sure, fine, whatever. But using it to build something you'd see on the History channel show "Megastructures"? Nah. Total and complete abuse, and ruins the atmosphere of equality.

If this is a creative server, just say it, and we can be done with this.

I don't remember such a systematic abuse of ownership on the last server. Even that crazy mob grinder was built in survival.

The joy of Minecraft is building with things that you, you know, mined. If everything is given to everybody, then it might as well be a Reddit server.

Years
  • Maybe the castle is for the benefit of the community, who knows ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯ In any case I've encased the whole thing in bedrock for now so it doesn't offend you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Sorry that you feel that way but honestly what Austin wants his server to be is up to him, whatever he wants to do with that thing is his prerogative. You can go do your own thing and not worry about the castle, there is plenty of world to not be mad about.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I mean, the castle is gorgeous, but imagine how much more gorgeous it would be if there was a sign out front saying "hey, I built this from scratch using the very fabric of the server that everyone else has access to".

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's... honestly really entitled and ungrateful of you to be talking like that. I don't know why you're so worked up over the fact that someone who is literally paying for you to have a good time with other users is using his thing that he pays for in a way that he wants to use it. :/ It's going to be pretty either way, btw- Austin makes that shit constantly and often in survival, a lot of us know that. But he doesn't have to.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    At what point during this discussion did you think I was being serious? I mean "systematic abuse of power", the sign out front line, etc.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • There is literally no indication of your posts being a joke. Perhaps next time you should be more clear, and maybe funnier.

Years
  • Ok no more fighting you guys :)

Even if it is my own server, I still want everyone to be able to enjoy it, so I apologize for using creative to start building the castle, but I think it could be used for a future event. (and it was originally supposed to be spawn before I made the current spawn.) I don't plan on using creative for anything besides things made for the benefit of the community, haha.

WinnerTP16

The most Handsome Pokéfan!
    Years
  • Hi Austin! I want to enter, my username in MC is: WinnerTP16. Thank You!

P.S.: I am new here, so i think anyone knows me :)

Years
  • Back