• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] Area 51 Community Radio

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
" Hello Folks! So, due to a short and huge popularity of people wants to make a super natural and weird gecko phenomena stories. Me and my fellow colleagues started a radio called "Area 51", so stay tuned with us for more cracky and interesting stories! Be sure to tune 66.66 hz AM/FM channel. "

Here is our current stories:

Please be note that our stories may content something inappropriate, viewer discretion are advised.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay

Years
Oh my gosh, you posted this lol. So, will do a proper review this time. The grammar corrections I have under spoilers first.

Spoiler:

All right, now some quick thoughts. I admit the mention of farts isn't the most amusing subject for me and usually somewhat random for my tastes, but I know this is from a Discord conversation and isn't the worst thing I read. I do wonder how that type of smell can have an attractive scent, though. The next part with the zombie clowns though I think is more amusing, especially with the spooky clown meme still going strong.

I mentioned this in Discord, but this reminds me a bit of the podcast Welcome to Nightvale where every episode has strange occurances going on, so I'm interested where you'll take this. I know you have folks from Discord giving you ideas, and that's fine as long as you have enough material for each episode. If later on you need help with perhaps a plot and such, I'm more than happy to help you out with that.

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
"Hello, you've reached Bekinda, I'm currently in the process of finding a sugar daddy in the area. Except things have become disastrous as I'm stuck in Area 51. I sure as hell never asked to be here that's for sure. If you get this message please call up @killer so he can hook a butch up." *Bleeep – line cut up*

*Incoming line – bleeeep"

" Umm… hello? Does this thing even word….. oh ok we are back online"

"Hello this is the department of cosmetology unfortunately there was a lice outbreak spreading to PC's server. We will be down for the time being and will let you know when you can come back in."

*Door opens*

"Bekinda what are you doing here?"

"Umm, no I just made an announcement that the radio station had down for a while due to slow-ish PC server as always."

"Ok, I need to continue my work now. Thanks!"

"Hello, folks! This is Area 51 Radio…… "

*Beep Beeep beep *

"Did someone hit the emergency button? Oh my Bekinda, you just switch on the self-destruction button! The entire building will filled with deadly killer farts!"

"Excuse me all, it seems like now we have really serious technical problem. I am sorry that I have to go right now, stay tune folks!"

*beep…….*

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Okay, for the grammar corrections I decided to do things a little different. I noticed you added the third broadcast, so what I did is under the spoilers I c/p the whole broadcast and bolded my corrections and additions/suggestions. This still took a bit due to the coding so maybe next time I might do it on googledocs and link the corrections. Anyways…

Spoiler:

I also went ahead and corrected a portion of the phone message with Bekinda there.

Spoiler:

Okay, enough with the grammar corrections. The third broadcast I think it's actually pretty good. I like the "trump" joke there at the beginning and the mention of Gordon Ramsey is always amusing. The part about Dragons is also cute (if dangerous, lol). I'm assuming you don't know much about Welcome to Nightvale, but this broadcast reminds me the most of it even though last broadcast has clown zombies.

Now, the last update with the call message, I have mixed feelings about it. Besides the fart references used one more, the references with "Bekinda" I feel needs some context. Probably some folks from Discord might find this amusing and I'm not against fics featuring the writers' friends, but what I'm afraid of is some readers might get lost what the joke's about . You can still ask/get inspired with ideas with your friends, but I would be aware with adding the more inside jokes.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Courtesy of creepy storyteller, The Gummy Bear

Hello all and welcome to Area 51 Community Radio! So, today I am so grateful and happy that you folks still stay up during Halloween and turn to this station, thank you for supporting us!

As for today special, we actually want to have a story from one of our fellow fans called Gummy Bear. Well, the name fits its gummy tummy hah! Let me get my lights off just to have some atmosphere, you know?

It starts with a girl called Bek…Bekinda? Wait… what, why she was in this story? Weird. Anyways, she could not sleep during month of October because she was afraid that maybe ghost or monster would creep to her bed.

So, one night she tried to close her eyes very tightly, and she told to herself calmly "Sleep now", but her mind didn't obey her. So, she kept closing her eyes and trying to imagine something else… like a river flowing down the mountains. She imagined that she was drowning in this river, but she realized the river is actually a river of flowing bleach and had an odour smell of Killer's mom curry.

It smelled good, somehow.

Immediately, the body started to float and she could actually fly to anywhere she wanted so she followed the river's flow. At the end of the river, there was a cottage full of ginger bread and she saw a smoke from the chimney of the cottage. Would she want to go in?

"I hope it's not killer's farts emitting from the chimney." , she said.

But, she didn't go into the chimney and landed to the ground. From her left, there was a wide thick forest and she decided to go into the forest. After a while, she saw a girl walking towards her and that time she wondered that would she run or walk towards her. But her mind felt something strange and told her to run, and so she followed her instincts and ran away from the girl.

So, she ran pretty fast and reached to the end of the forest. Outside the forest, there was a farm field and corn plants were everywhere. She walked through the field for quite a long time until she wondered if she ever reached the end of the field. After a while there was a wooden house in front of her. With her strong curiosity, she decided to get in.

When she arrived at the front of the doorstep, she knocked the door gently. No one answered, but she wanted to answer the call of toilet. What should she do now? She got an idea and thought to find a way to break the door, she imagined herself to have a ban hammer and it really appeared on her hands! It was light but as hard as Thor's hammer, and she used to break the door.

As soon as she broke the door, there was a big deep hole in front of her and she almost fell into. She inspected the hole and she was terrified that there was human flesh down there. Right after that, she heard footsteps from the stairs at her left and what should she do?

Run away? Or stay still?

She decided to stay and a shadow figure came out from darkness stairs. It was an elderly woman and she looked like she was bleeding, her hands were covered in red blood and her teeth were bloody creepy. Without any doubt, she ran out of the house.

She found a car parked in front of the car, but the car was Samsung Note 7 brand, but this was the 11th century where cars didn't exist yet. But she doubt that maybe the car was actually safe to drive and HOW SHE KNEW IT WAS 11th CENTURY????? Eventually, she decided to ignore the car and kept running towards the forest she went into earlier.

Again, after exiting the forest area there was the house with the chimney, should she get in? Instead of getting in, she decided to climb in through the chimney. As soon she climbed up to the top of chimney, a crow suddenly flew towards her, what should she do? Feed it? She took out a piece of bread and tried to feed the crow, but the crow refused and attacked her boo..

Ew, this.

And so she fell down into the chimney and darkness was all around her that she could not see anything. Suddenly, she saw the same girl appeared again and she got closer to the girl and her face looked extremely pale. Bekinda asked her where was she now, but the girl refused to answer so Bekinda gave a piece of bread to feed her.

The girl took out her hands from her pocket; Bekinda was terrified as the girl's hands were covered in blood and suddenly that girl's eyes started to change color and she opened her mouth…..

"SHUT THE FREAK UP

YOU CAN DIE FROM HER TEETH.

YOUR LIFE COMES TO A FULL STOP

DONE."

Oh Sorry! That was from my colleague scared the freak out from the suspense, moving on.
The girl had red teeth and blood starts to drip as she put the bread in her mouth and her hand was at her …

"At her…..??!"

"The girl bled out and died.

We won"

Can you just calm down? Oh sorry , this story is very creepy somehow.
Some of the words are scrambled so I can't decipher what is it but I better do not tell since it really makes me feel uncomfortable.

So, continue…… and all the sudden, she spitted out the bread on Bekinda's face. Then, her mouth began putting out words that Bekinda could not understand and the girl started twisting her own head around. Bekinda was terrified and she thought that the girl was possessed. What should she do?
She thought of holy water or exorcism but she was not a priest, and the girl was approaching her. Without thinking much, she ran away from the girl quickly…....

Wait, there's no more continuation after this passage? Dude, where is the next page? Oh, here it is….. wait what?

She gets mad at herself for coming to this camping trip on the first place

All of her friends are murdered

She is the sole one alive

The story will go on tomorrow

Bekinda's fate will be revealed

Don't miss the second episode of Bekinda: Once The Virgin is Now the Victim

This is weird, but anyways thanks for listening for our very special episode. We hope that we will give you more spooky stories for this month of spooky.
Wait, it's 30th of October?? Oh well, stay tuned!

Bay

Years
She found a car parked in front of the car, but the car was Samsung Note 7 brand, but this was the 11th century where cars didn't exist yet.
Oops forgot to ask as I was looking over this if you meant "house" or going for something meta. Besides that, smartphones didn't exist either lol.

So this is an interesting Halloween episode there. I do like how you have the announcement will she, won't see. Might be repetitive, but I can see the radio announcer saying that to keep the audience listening on their toes. I like some of the random silliness there too like the Samsung Note 7 as mentioned. The end did seemed jump fast with Bekinda running away and then everyone in the camp she's in died (though I can guess it's the other girl's doing?). I think I prefer the lightheartness from last episode but this is still enjoyable overall.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello folks, welcome to the Area 51 community radio! We don't discuss the chaos of politics, but we are more interested for peculiar events around the universe!

Well, because we have more people that are interested in the spooky story, I shall put out another spooky story in the next upcoming broadcast. But now, I shall give you one of my old grandpa's story.
When I was small, my parents were working outside so we pretty much rarely meet each other.

Therefore, I wrote a letter so I could talk to my dad. Days after since the letter was sent, there was no reply and I kept waiting and waiting until I almost fed up. Not long after, my grandpa who was taking care of me looked at my bored face.

Really bored as a cat, yep it's boring right? Did you get me? Well, if not now get a cat and you will know, just don't let it scratch your face! No Insurance covered.

Well, it was night and I was going to bed. My old pope came over to me and wanted to tell me a bed time story, oh great! I was expecting another boring princess and prince live happily ever and after stories,

"Go on", I said.

He asked me "What is the most effective communication that has been ever invented?"

Obviously, it is wireless network right? That would be totally nailing the question…. But surprisingly Grandpa said no. Instead, using smoke signals are the most effective ones.

So, why it is so much effective? Here's his story, during the white settlers were attacking Natives American, the natives had no superior manpower and weapon to fight them and therefore escape was the only way.

However, the front line could not give a quick message to the natives who were unaware about this simply because there was no wireless network or what so ever technology to deliver the message.
So, how to deliver the message? Smoke was the only way, and they were setting up a fire on a high cliff for the nearby natives to spot the smokes.

Soon, they covered the fire with blanket so smokes would come out. And not far away there was a group of natives, spotted the smoke puffs indicating something was happened.

The natives tried to putting out words as smoke signal, and the natives who saw the shapes of the letter and tried to decipher it.

The first one was "F" then "U", "C" and lastly "K".

Combining the letters into a word called " FUCK " , and the natives finally knew something gone wrong and quickly hurried away.

"It is good story right? "

Well, it's up to you all folks. Maybe it's a good story or not, but that's all for today's broadcast and thanks for listening!

Bay

Years
Here's his story, during the white settlers were attacking Natives American, the natives had no superior manpower and weapon to fight them and therefore escape was the only way.

When you let me check over this part I gave you some grammar and other suggestions for this part, but it's still missing a couple words there. "...during when the white settlers were attacking the Native Americans." I probably suggested something wrong before though, so I apologize woops.

This reminds me of a Simpsons episode where Marge was teaching the kids Native American/survival stuff and she mentions smoke signals as communication. No mention of smoke spelling out a cuss word, though, haha. This humor fits the context of this community radio, I think.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Starting off a story series with an elaborate fart joke is a bold move. It really sets the tone for the series well, if you're going for that kind of humor, but personally I got disinterested really quickly. I was hoping for something more akin to "Welcome to Nightvale."

I think Bay already put emphasis on the grammar part. Keep writing and practicing, and it'll improve! It really helps to be very aware of the grammar rules you're trying to apply to really get the hang of it. I'd write in something with a spellcheck too, because I see some errors that I suspect are made by rushed typing.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Looks good! I like the idea of a story told through radio broadcasts! Although it's more like short stories then one large story from what I've seen? I could be wrong.

User19sq

Looks good! I like the idea of a story told through radio broadcasts! Although it's more like short stories then one large story from what I've seen? I could be wrong.

No, I got the same impression. Probably why most "broadcasts" are grouped as single posts instead of individually; the continuity flows.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello Folks! And Welcome to the community radio again, well we do not have any special events news here currently but today I wanna share a little story during this err.. war back in the past. Well, it is a bloody war and no one would imagine the lost and suffers that needed to be paid back. Here's a story about two side of pilots fighting each other.

Dark clouds floated in the sky , beneath them a stranded British pilot was flying his plane, but he found nothing around him except clouds that kept looking the same. His compass was broken, the needle just pointing random directions, making the pilot even nervous as the fuel meter showed quarter of fuel left in the tank. Because of the chilling winds, his hands became frosty and nearly numb as if he could not even feel.

As he was looking around, suddenly he heard a sound of plane engine but this engine was not as familiar as the ones he heard everyday. As the sound approached nearer, a small shadow appeared behind his plane. He looked through his back mirror closely, waiting patiently for the plane who followed him behind, his hands were firmly holding the stick, preparing for the fight despite his extreme exhaustion.

Suddenly, a plane rushed out from the clouds out from the clouds as he expected. It was a German fighter, and the pilot quickly turned away from the plane without any doubts and the enemy fighter followed to turn. The two planes turned and looped. Whenever the enemy fighter managed to chased the tail, the pilot just turn the other direction. No matter how many turns and loops he made, his rear mirror kept showing the enemy fighter. His heart bumping faster, cold sweats was dripping all around his head, his hands were starting to shake. In his mind, he was thinking that whether he would survive this fight, then he took his Rosary and kissed it, whispering " God, please save us".

As the enemy plane got a clear shot for the pilot's plane, gunshots were fired and hit the wings. The pilot just tried to pull even harder, until he could feel the stick was vibrating vigorously, telling him not to push the limit but he could not and he just kept pulling. After another several loops and turns, the enemy plane eventually able to catch his tail and began fire again. The bullets hit all over the rear plane and more holes were being blown up. The pilot could feel the plane would be going to break up if he did not try something else.

An idea came out from his mind and immediately he pushed the plane into deep dive, both planes were diving in very fast speed. The speedometer was showing nearly 500 km/h and he kept pushing it further, while the enemy fighter keep firing the plane, but the pilot rolled away to avoid the shots. When the speed reached 700km/h , the stick began to vibrate even more and the wings was going to break if the speed increased more. As he was struggling to shake off the enemy fighter, he saw something in front him, not the allies, not the another enemy, it was the rough sea.

Without thinking, he pulled up gently and made the plane to fly straight. It was very hard to do that, but he managed to pulled away from the sea surface in just matter of centimeters, a further dive would drown the plane. The enemy fighter had already pulled up, making the distance between each plane even closer. The pilot was getting more anxious, but he had to think something that could save him and turned the tables against the enemy. He knew that his plane had more agility than the Germans, so he tried to pull up and chase the enemy's tail, the enemy fighter did it as well but something was different now.

German's fighter was actually heavier than the British ones, making the speed even slower during the loops and not able to recover back the original speed due to low altitude of sea level, therefore British planes had more advantage for now, the pilot able to catch the enemy's tail. As he was getting closer, his intention to shoot him down began to grow more. His thumb pressed the fire button hard but things went wrong. The gun jammed!

He tried to press again and again, but the guns were not spitting out bullets. He thought that this was his end, but he looked the enemy plane in front of him. It was not moving at all, flying straight. Then, his radio picked up a greeting voice in German accent, "Hi, how are you doing mate?", At that time he was shocked and felt happy at the same time, it was actually his old German friend. He pushed his plane right next to the other plane and looked at the pilot, it was him! Both pilots looked at each other and made salute, they flied low and straight.

His friend told that, he did not know there was a plane in front him until he saw a small shadow figure that he would think it was a British plane, and without thinking he began to chase despite he had terrible exhaustion as well. In the end, he gave up flying because his gun's munitions were used up. The pilots talked to each other about their lives in their own country, the German said that he just joined the war because he was forced to do so, the British pilot just said he volunteered himself just to defend his own country. They never thought that war would make themselves unable to differentiate friends and foes, they had no intention to kill each other but they just forced to do so.

In the end, the German pilot leaded the pilot towards safety using his working compass and separated in peace.

This story tells us a lesson that is very important to all of us, it does not matter who will win or lose the war, but we should concern more about the effect of the war. It is bad that people will start to repel and hate each other just because their country starts the war, but if we able to avoid the war and keep the peace we should be able to unite and live together.

That's all folks! Thanks for listening.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello, there! And I saw your comments about the stories , well we just want to have fun and rumble around with random story. The ideas we have is totally random and it just appears out of nowhere , but problem is we really can't think of any good story and have no focus at all. And so it takes quite a real long time for us to write a story besides that im still in study weeks so there is not much space for thinking good story. Most of the time, it just appears in random events or random time.

Thanks for your comment, anyways!

Also actually there is another writer but still we have no mood to write wakakakak.

Bay

Years
I admit, when you had me look over your WWII story I thought you would post it as a standalone piece and not as part of your radio community story collection. So I do agree with Bardothren that it very contrast to your other stories in terms of tone.

As a standalone piece, though, I like it. Some of the action you put there I think is at a decent pace. I'm curious about their backstory of how they became friends and seperated, but them fighting one another makes for a nice scenario and twist at the end.

In regards to Bardothren's other comment on the stories you posted lacking a focus, I and a few other mentioned that too. You replied to his concerns, so I won't repeat those here. Your choice though if you want to connect them together in the end.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello folks! Well we actually got a really good not so story and today we are talking about a hero story. Anyways, this story is contributed by the power of the STICCCKKKKk of memes.

It was two minutes before the old clock tower of the big church rang the midnight bell, the big moon was exactly hanging in the middle of the sky. The was a legend said that during the midnight, a mystery creature would came out from the dark shadows to hunt for the evil souls of humans who commit criminal activities, those who got caught would have got their soul burned into glowing black charcoal. Although no one really saw the appearance, but there were lot of news that criminals were gone missing after committing crime and eventually showed up behind the bars of jail. The victims in the other hand were saying that there was a shadow came out of nowhere and attacked the criminals, then everything went missing after split second.

And there came a lady who was walking on the bridge, she was talking with her husband about their divorce, because apparently he was secretly fell in love with another lady called Herrempes. She went angry and close the phone call, and apparently a gang of robbers was following her. The lady sensed something not good but she turned back to them and shouted at them to get out, she thought they wanted to steal her valuables so she took out her diamond ring that was given by her husband.

She hated her husband so bad that she threw it at those people, the diamond ring was hit accurately on someone?s forehead and a straight one hit knock-out for him. However, it was hit onto an old man who was sweeping by the road, the robbers looked at the fainted old man and the lady shouted: ?Oh butch, I am focking shook!? Immediately the lady ran quickly, and the robbers chased her, she tried to run as fast she could, but the robbers still able to catch up with her. Eventually, she met a road end and the robbers were behind her. They were ?evil sin?? and approaching her closely.

The lady was panicked but she had saw something that absolutely made her angry, her husband was hanging out with his second lover, Herrempes. She went rage and use her ultimate strength to rush towards him, the robbers were shocked and tried to run away but she was so fast until they got kicked away to the sky. She approached to her husband and slap his face so hard that he got flung away to the middle of the streets, he stood up and saw a large bleach truck was moving right towards him. He screamed and tried to avoid but eventually his butt got hit by the truck.

Herrempes ran as well but she got blocked by the lady, the lady asked why her husband would fall in love to the person. Herrempes said it was a misunderstanding and actually she was her husband?s sister, the lady was shocked and suddenly there were number of motorcycles were approaching her. It was those robbers and now they wanted to kidnap her, the lady had no choice but to jump off to the river, but there were even boats down the river which was from the robbers as well.

The robbers were laughing and said the lady would not able to escape anymore, lady said why she was wanted by the robbers, they replied: ?Because this is order by the Lord Gabe, he demands a promoter for his ultimate steam summer sale?, and as the robbers were approaching her again, they heard someone laughing on top of the roof top.

He said:?For so long time I haven?t find a bad guy in this city anymore because the hardworking police, but now this is my time to go for action again!?and off he jumped onto the ground, as his leg touched the ground surface. All of his leg bone cracked, and he began to lose his balance, but he hugged onto a person chest to regain balance, but he never thought he was actually hugging someones face. He quickly went back and the robbers were surrounding him and the lady. The lady ask him for any plan, but he laughed loudly instead.

?If I have no plan, why I should come and save you?? said the old man, he took his broomstick and the robbers began to attack. He swing his stick and it broke into half, he looked at his broken stick and the robbers laughed to him. The old man quickly told the robbers to stop attacking him and the lady. ? Why you ask us to stop? We are not your master? said one of the robbers.

?Maybe you do not want some stuff from me, if you persist to attack us? said the old man, he took out a handful of paper notes and the robbers were looking at the notes as if they really wanted that notes. ?Do you want the notes? If you want, release us and I give the cash? said the old man, and they accepted the deal. So, both of them were escaped and the robbers got the paper notes, however when they inspect the notes something was very funny in the notes.
?Holy Molly, it is a freaking Chinese hell notes! Also, what?s with that smell? I feel dizzy?.? the robbers were fainting, realizing that the notes contained some cocaine powders that made them sleep. After a while, a police car had arrived and the cops found very weird that a group of people were sleeping in the middle of the street with loud snoring sound.

And so, the old man and the lady had reached to a safer place, they standing by the river bank and the lady thanked for the old man. ?Nah, lady. That is nothing? he then whisper ? but I just want your kiss? , the lady heard his whisper and began agitated. She used her punch and hit his face so hard that the teeth were coming out, and his nose were bleeding, then she kicked him to the river.

?This ain?t fair! I saved your life, you can?t do this to me!? said the old man, ? Yes, but I just do not like old wolf to save me? said the lady and gone. The next day, the daily newspapers were out and the headline was ?Robbers Sleeping with Hell notes and Cocaine Stashes, is the Meme Exorcism is real??
Well, the old man was still surviving, unfortunately he had to walk very slowly because yesterday night he ran into a huge wooden stick while swimming towards the bank and it hit his nut. The lady? Well, I don?t know, maybe someone know? Who knows, Facetious Jesus knows.

That?s all folks! Thanks for listening.

Bay

Years
So I didn't get a chance to beta this when you asked me. For now, I have the grammar corrections in google docs because trying to do the corrections with the forum's BBc code would take a long time.

Onto the review. I'm a bit mixed with this story. To be honest I didn't like one of the names (Herremphes), and the events kinda went all over the place. I thought it would be more kinda horror like one of your other stories, only for it to be of a lady dealing with her husband's affair and robbers. This mysterious creature didn't get to make an appearance, unless I'm missing something. I guess I can see some meme references, like drugs and steam summer sale, but I feel the jokes feel flat. I apologize for being a bit tougher this review, just not feeling it. D=

Back