• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Hero! [VOTING PHASE]

Cast your vote for the game you'd like to create a hero for!

• Overwatch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Golden Sun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Legend of Zelda

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • I'll be voting on Overwatch since this game seems to be more inline with PC's VG fanbase at the very moment. I would have voted League of Legends but I'm a little too burnt out in creating Champion ideas in that game. I've been making champ ideas for years but Overwatch seems to be a little more fun.

And as a contingency plan, I HAVE ALREADY MADE my Overwatch Hero idea ;) Click Spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

User19sq

If we're still voting, I gotta cast a ballot for Street Fighter. It's always been over-the-top, so no creation is too wayward. XDDDDD

Years
  • Casting my vote for Overwatch! Almost voted for Street Fighter but I haven't played it in so long that my current interests lean towards Overwatch :P

User19sq

Definitely still voting, I was not expecting Street Fighter!
    Hell, even with cross-promotional creations banned (like guest-stars Blaziken or JoJo), this title's still got a good place for experimentation. XDDDDD
    Casting my vote for Overwatch! Almost voted for Street Fighter but I haven't played it in so long that my current interests lean towards Overwatch :P

The inverse of this statement is true for me, as my grand total playtime for Overwatch is: 0.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Is this multiplayer/competitive only? Because outside of Smash/Pokemon/Dissidia I've not played anything competitive noteworthy.

You know, like if I were to propose a character for a fictional Golden Sun 4. Considering that the world does give us enough to work with and all.

User19sq

Fire Emblem does sound interesting. Especially with OC potential. But my vote is cast. -w-

Years
  • I think Final Fantasy would be up there as a popular choice. Not many people play the Table Top games (actual character creation) and they rarely get a good mention. Dungeon and Dragons and the like allows you to create your very own hero and character back story. Too bad, it could have gotten really in depth. I even started putting down rules for my fictional character with point costs and special rules, Monstrous Creature and such. I didn't realize it was still the voting stage, so I'll just leave it here, for anyone interested in actually reading it.

I think I'm going to have to cast my vote for Final Fantasy. Everyone has at least played one of the games, so it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with a Job, Name, Spells and weapon use and such. Other more popular games, I feel, aren't ingrained enough to have such a wide player base such as Final Fantasy or otherwise.

Below is the shelved K'agrim idea. I look forward to coming up with another character. Hopefully it's something I can add to, and not a game I haven't played.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Tabletop gaming, like it! Also surprised to see FF now coming to the table.

It's one of my specialties, but it's not for everyone. Some people rarely open the rulebooks, less paint them. Where I am from, at least. I love the universe surrounding the stuff, it enables you to craft your own narrative without coming off as too powerful. I mean... Abaddon captured a Black Fortress, a space station capable of cracking a planet. He had about three of them until he attempted to take the last two. He still has about one somewhere. When you have ships that can crack planets it's kind of difficult to top it, no?

But in terms of ease of use, I vie for the Job Classes of Final Fantasy. They're easy to grasp and most everyone here has at least heard of it or seen it played so it'll be a tad easier rather than throwing someone in the deep end in a game they know nothing about.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Suppose while using an Overwatch character as an example shows where this is supposed to head, it also confused me (and potentially others) into believing that the focus lies more into deep mechanics/competitive play. {XD}

Alright, since it was never said we couldn't: how about a Zelda boss? Afterall, they're characters, as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hey guys, a poll has been set up! Get your votes in over the weekend for the game you'd like to create a hero for, and we'll get this officially started on Monday.

The nominations phase is over, but anyone can vote and anyone can join in the later stages!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Oh, a create a hero thread. Now this is a rather interesting thread indeed.

After seeing some of the previous entries and posts, i figured I cast my vote and have fun with what I've voted, should it ever be agreed.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I've definitely casted my vote and I won't be telling what it is.

Its definitely street fighter! Just kidding. I've nominated it, and I'll be voting for it. Besides, i accidentally already leaked my hero idea for said game and whoever clicks my spoiler in my original post already has a decent idea on how to create a hero idea from said video game ;) so feel free to "copy" what i did but not copy the hero idea itself D:

Years
  • Oh god. I really, really, really am crossing my fingers. DPS game lore is not at all my strong suit. Dice and precise calculations are. *ducks under a table to protect from fallout*

Back