• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Hey everyone!

Massive pokemon fan here :) excited to join the forums and meet fellow pokemon enthusiasts. Love playing pokemon X! Looking forward to trading and finding out more about other people's

pokemon journeys on X, Ruby, Crystal and yellow (yes I play those too from time to time ;D) My favorite pokemon is Articuno <3 Love the ice types! They're so *chill* (pun intended) xD Like to play

Mario and watch Anime in my spare time. Love bleach, SAO and pokemon!

Years
    Hey everyone!

Massive pokemon fan here :) excited to join the forums and meet fellow pokemon enthusiasts. Love playing pokemon X! Looking forward to trading and finding out more about other people's

pokemon journeys on X, Ruby, Crystal and yellow (yes I play those too from time to time ;D) My favorite pokemon is Articuno <3 Love the ice types! They're so *chill* (pun intended) xD Like to play

Mario and watch Anime in my spare time. Love bleach, SAO and pokemon!

Alright, look no further! You're here! I'm looking forward to chatting with you and maybe even battling and trading! I'm waiting for Pokémon Moon Version to come out so I can pick it up, and I will admit that I don't particularly like the Male character design this time around. Really, I'd rather just run around as this guy:
    Hi :)

Ohohohoho! My favorite Pokémon is Magneton and I hope we can be friends here! Feel free to stop on by, ask a few questions or just to chat! See you soon!

Back