• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    Hey everyone, how's it going? Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums properly now that I've decided to make an account. Glad to be a part of this community!

When I'm not attending school or working, I'm usually hanging out with friends, or reading. The rest of my time goes straight to video games, Pokemon more often than not. I've mostly skipped out on the competitive scene as of late (ORAS has left me a little bitter and my rose-tinted glasses have cracked a bit.) but it looks like Sun/Moon and getting me back into the Pokemon mood.

Currently I'm working towards becoming a programmer (not sure which language specifically, dabbling in Java, C#, and python) and figured now would be the best time to start working towards my goal of making my own Pokemon hack. That being said, I'll most likely be around in those threads asking a million questions on how things do things :P.

But yea, that's my intro, happy to be here and I hope to meet a lot of cool people, whether it be for battling and trading, programming, or just talking about Pokemon.

Currently I'm working towards becoming a programmer (not sure which language specifically, dabbling in Java, C#, and python) and figured now would be the best time to start working towards my goal of making my own Pokemon hack

That should definitely help out. [: Good practice for a lot of things, since ROM hacking requires attention in a lot areas. It's awesome to meet you! Going well for me atm, just enjoying my time posting and playing apps on phone lol.

Glad you're excited for Sun & Moon! Because yeahhh we totally all are. I just preordered Sun today. :D

Years
    That should definitely help out. [: Good practice for a lot of things, since ROM hacking requires attention in a lot areas. It's awesome to meet you! Going well for me atm, just enjoying my time posting and playing apps on phone lol.

Glad you're excited for Sun & Moon! Because yeahhh we totally all are. I just preordered Sun today. :D

Glad to meet you as well! I got Sun myself, though I feel like Moon crew is much bigger haha.

That sounds awesome, which kind of games you and your friends tend to play?

We'll play anything really, We got back into competitive fighters like Smash, MvC3, Pokken and indies like Nidhogg. And of course Pokemon lol.

competitive is really fun, I think I'm going to get back into it when S/M comes out, haha. Programming is really nice, we have a lot of people into it around here, so you won't be alone at all there. You will meet a lot of nice people around!

Yea I think Sun/Moon are gonna get me really excited, especially since I still haven't seen all the new Pokemon yet (managed to avoid spoilers)
    So far I've met nothing but great people here (like you!:)), I think I'm in good hands.

If you need help, feel free to ask. Good luck with everything :)

Thanks, I will! {:3}

You guys are awesome. I feel so... WELCOMED{XD}

Years
    Welcome to the community! I hope we can all enjoy Pokémon Mon and Sun Versions as they come about (hopefully they are more difficult and not easy peasy like last time)! I look forward to seeing you around in the forums and I hope that once the games come out that we can battle and trade! Come on by the ol setup (profile) and leave a comment if you're up for an ol' yarnin'! My favorite Pokémon is Magneton and my favourite types are Electric, Fire, Steel, and Poison! I hope we can be friends! See you on the forums soon!

Back