• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Vragon

This is a slightly formal introduction page from me. I am a writer when t doing home work or in class. I hope I will have fun here and interact with other talented people, as well as fellow fans of Pokémon
    There is an attachment that introduces myself and a little for my first work titled "Writer Vragon introduction.docx"
    But to do a brief talk on myself, I'm a twenty-one year old, who loves the Pokémon series (especially the dragon types).
    I've joined so that I can get some critic on writing style, learn from others, and read some great fiction. I love stories both reading and writing them and anticipate the other aspects of this social site.
    I'm not much of a drawer right now, but I am attempting to improve and better my skills. I live in my dorm and have a few friends at this place. I can be a bit hard on myself and am prone to self doubt. I'm insecure about socializing and really nervous even about this. But I'm taking this minor risk to delve into a community I believe I would enjoy. I want to be a part, I guess is the main reason for me being here, with the second my works to make others happy with stories.
    I can't wait till sun and moon come and see the new twist on old classics.
    But amid this chaos of fiction, I really just want a place where there are people a little bit like me. Loving this series and enjoying each other as fellow fans. I really love works from so many poketuber, Pokémon web comics, and information sites; and I just want to join in this awesome community.
    So with that I anticipate getting to people here. I'm nervous, but I'm also hyped for this!
    ~Vragon

Attachments

• Writer Vragon introduction.docx
      24.3 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Vragon! It's a pleasure to have you here with us. We have a fabulous Fan Fiction and Writing section that you should take a look at. I'd love to see some of your work. I hope you're excited for Sun and Moon, it's going to be a really great experience.

If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask! I hope to see you around the other boards <3

Years
    Welcome to the community there, Vragon! I'm glad you've decided to stop by and give our community a look-see! I enjoy writing as well and can sometimes find myself having a difficult time thinking of ideas and such for writing prompts or just a short story! If you ever feel the need to have something read over just pop on by and I'll share my two cents worth! Welcome again to the Pokécommunity!

Vragon

Thank you for the kind words. I'm still new to the whole social writers thing and haven't really used social media much. I do plan on re-structuring my writing format to comply with the regulations.
    I just hope my installments are interesting and fun to read. I do have a pen name facebook if you wish to add that to contacting as well, but only if its something you want.

Back