• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello There!

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    I'm new to the community, so I thought I'd make an introduction post! I really love Pokemon, so I'm always glad to meet others who share the obsession as well! I'm interested in collecting Love Ball Pokemon and shiny Viv patterns, so if you have some, please speak up!! I'm also excited for Su&Mo (Go Team Skull!) Thanks for your time!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there and welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you. You can bet yourself you are in the right place, we all love Pokemon here, so you'll fit right in with the rest of us! You can bet we're also very excited for Sun and Moon as well. You can join in the discussion with us over in the Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon section. As for Vivilon you can head over to the Trade Corner.

If you ever need any help, please ask! I hope you enjoy yourself and have a great day <3

Years
  • Always nice to see another member! Once the new games come out, I'm more than willing to set up some trades and battles as needed! I also am willing to share what Pokémon I have received with loveballs as well! I look forward to seeing you in the forums! Don't forget to drop on by my profile and leave me a VM! I'm always willing to chat and talk whenever I have the chance!

Back