• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!!!

Years
  • If it's related to Sun & Moon then it goes in the Sun & Moon forum. =) Anything regarding those games goes there. Feel free to message me with more details about what you want to post if you're still unsure though, I'll do my best to help.

Nice to meet you Mannam. <3 I hope you will have a good time here!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to the community! I'm always glad to see new members and even more glad to see people interested in the Pokémon series! If you ever need to ask some questions or float an idea you can try me! Just pop on in to say hi or whatever's on your mind! I'm here for the people!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    If it's related to Sun & Moon then it goes in the Sun & Moon forum. =) Anything regarding those games goes there. Feel free to message me with more details about what you want to post if you're still unsure though, I'll do my best to help.

Nice to meet you Mannam. <3 I hope you will have a good time here!

Thanks a lot XD

But I put my thread in "the wild life of Pokemon" can you please put it in Pokémon sun and moon threads.

But please check first on my thread before you moved, maybe it against the rules?

This is my link for my thread:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9481252#post9481252

Back