• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya peeps!

ToxicWolf1132

Diabolical Bard
    Years
    Hiya peeps! I'm Toxic, but you can just call me Toxic. When I'm not ranting about the state of the game industry or playing the newest indie horror game I've found, I'm gaming on my 3ds. Recently I decided to start getting into competitive Pokemon, but then came to the horrifying realization that I had no idea what I was doing. So I came here hoping to be the very best like no ever was, and make some friends along the way. So yea. Nice to meet ya!

Years
    So glad to see you stop on by! I need to get back into competitive battling and see what's what! With the new games coming out, I'll have the chance to get to know more people! Stop on by the ol' profile and say hello or just tell me how you're doing! I'm always eager to talk to new people, so feel free to chat me up!

Ahah Toxic it is. =p Cool nickname. Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Yeah, competitive can seem a little overwhelming at first, but trust me that it's actually a lot simpler and easier to learn than people think. We'll be able to help out a lot here in our competitive battling area. Hope you have fun with that! Check out the Pokémon Showdown server we use anytime also, good way to meet other fans and battle people.

Back