• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Rowlet has appeared...

Years
    Hey, I'm RosegoldRowlet (more commonly known as Veronica), and I'm new to PokeCommunity.

I've been playing Pokemon itself for about 5 or 6 years now (I got interested after reading a bunch of Pokemon Creepypasta and bought myself a Gameboy and a copy of Red, sad to report it was not hacked.) After this, I hate to admit it, but I skipped every next game until Black. I do plan to play through at least Heartgold and Emerald once I can find time/copies cheap enough to justify buying them.

Aside from my Poke-Background, I'm 16 and I play the clarinet and bass clarinet, I speak decent French, and I binge watch entire seasons of anime in a day. I also do special effects makeup, which admittedly I suck at.

Nice to meet all of you. c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, I'm RosegoldRowlet (more commonly known as Veronica), and I'm new to PokeCommunity.

I've been playing Pokemon itself for about 5 or 6 years now (I got interested after reading a bunch of Pokemon Creepypasta and bought myself a Gameboy and a copy of Red, sad to report it was not hacked.) After this, I hate to admit it, but I skipped every next game until Black. I do plan to play through at least Heartgold and Emerald once I can find time/copies cheap enough to justify buying them.

Aside from my Poke-Background, I'm 16 and I play the clarinet and bass clarinet, I speak decent French, and I binge watch entire seasons of anime in a day. I also do special effects makeup, which admittedly I suck at.

Hii welcome to PC! Haha I have hardly played the games properly between Ruby and X tbh d: pity, but I can still like pokémon! Just not an avid gamer. I'm sooo getting Sun when it finally comes out in Europe though ;; will you play the new games?

Special effects make up sounds really cool! Don't worry, practice makes perfect c: Did you do some cool Halloween stuff with it?

Years
    Hii welcome to PC! Haha I have hardly played the games properly between Ruby and X tbh d: pity, but I can still like pokémon! Just not an avid gamer. I'm sooo getting Sun when it finally comes out in Europe though ;; will you play the new games?

Special effects make up sounds really cool! Don't worry, practice makes perfect c: Did you do some cool Halloween stuff with it?

Yes! I preordered Moon and I'm going to pick it up today.
    Also yes, I was the puppet/marionette from FNaF this Halloween. c:

Years
    Welcome to the community! I'm always on the look out for new friends and you fit the bill! I've been playing the games for a long time now (Since Pokémon Blue Version first hit the West!) and I have to admit it gets me every time! Welcome to the community!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey RosegoldRowlet welcome to PC.

I've learnt French, so can speak some decent French, not very proficient, but enough to have a conversation I hope :P.

That's a lot of stuff u have going on there, u seem to quite multi-talented :).

So welcome again & hope u have nice time here.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back