• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    Here it is, after numerous attempts of failing because I didn't know how to play it properly :P

You weren't the only one who didn't know how to play it properly. It took me a few tries to get it down.

Also holy crap, Nonibros. Nice work on the score. How many tries did that take you?

EDIT: Also, I beat my high score, Chu.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    You weren't the only one who didn't know how to play it properly. It took me a few tries to get it down.

Also holy crap, Nonibros. Nice work on the score. How many tries did that take you?

EDIT: Also, I beat my high score, Chu.
    Let's just say I couldn't run it on my laptop (flash can be dangerous), and I couldn't run it in a VM (virtual machine), so I even had to pull out my old laptop!

I played enough to figure out the trick to it, which is to create high combos, and then grab the high point berries nearing the end of the chain. I also made sure to do my best to stay in fever mode, and I also learned that the berries can fall at a rate of around 9 blue berries in a chain before you lose it. I played again, on the laptop for better control, and finally, I figured out that the red berries fall quick, so I had to get them nearing the end of the chain, while the strawberries could be obtained at any time since they fell slowly.

Like I said, I liked the cute Pokemon and got addicted for a bit.

I might be able to get a higher score, but that was like the best I could do and I really don't want to waste more time on it...

Yeah... Ahem...

Oh, also LadyLucina, you have to VM Chu your change. Well, that's what he said anyways.

Years
    Smh Pikachus I told you guys to practice!!
    Forever... Forget the Pikachus! Join me and together, we can dominate this race!

I have assembled an army greater then any other in this race. Will you join those whom are destined to fail? Or, will you join me on the quest to the end of this race? The choice is yours, but choose wisely...

great now im addicted
    Hahaha, stuck in the cycle of the game now, eh? It is a vicious one, I must say, try to flee as quick as you can!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Hahaha, stuck in the cycle of the game now, eh? It is a vicious one, I must say, try to flee as quick as you can!

Forget fleeing Im gettin that elimination immunity.... >:3 i think he said that i already forgot what the prize is rip

Theres a little 'how to play' button that teaches you that the tamato(sp?) berries do indeed fall faster, and i watched really hard and hurt my eyes to see how much each berry give. Pechas are 100x() good luck with that knowledge if you havent played yet or just didnt know 0/

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Hello there all you lovely Ladies & kind Gentlemen,

My name is Mr. FormalChu. My esteemed colleague Mr. LegendChu is attending to some personal matters, but don't you worry, he will be joining you very soon.

In the meantime, he has bestowed upon me the honour & responsibility of taking care of all matters concerning the Event.

I would like to humbly request all you lovely people to bring your queries to me, if there might be any, I will be more than happy to address all your concerns.

I wish you all the best for this & all upcoming future Challenges.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Hey, this one actually speaks (almost) perfect English.

Also, my score, 'cause why not:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Monsieur MustaChu

Years
    Hey, this one actually speaks (almost) perfect English.
    Why hello there Mr. Ghost. Lovely weather isn't it?

You see Sir, there can be divergent interpretations to how something can be perceived. One man's poison is another man's cure & vice-versa. So commenting on how one speaks is not good manners Sir, oh no no no, no no, no.

Let's take your name for example Sir. Its says Waterproof, but if I were to empty a bucket of water over your head Sir, you would still get wet, because you are not a real Ghost, but a normal human being, a Homo Sapien, the primate species to which all modern humans belong.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Pika Pika :chu:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years

You see Sir, there can be divergent interpretations to how something can be perceived. One man's poison is another man's cure & vice-versa. So commenting on how one speaks is not good manners Sir, oh no no no, no no, no.

Let's take your name for example Sir. Its says Waterproof, but if I were to empty a bucket of water over your head Sir, you would still get wet, because you are not a real Ghost, but a normal human being, a Homo Sapien, the primate species to which all modern humans belong.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

My my, what a savage Chu.

Years

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

But, how can you know that they are not a ghost? You cannot. Could be a poltergeist for all you know.

"divergent interpretations to how something can be perceived"
    LUL. Coming from an alt of LegendChu, the man whom is extremely stubborn and set in their views. The one person that I literally cannot make a single divergent comment without it turning into a war.

Literally no one says "a normal human being, a Homo Sapien, the primate species to which all modern humans belong." EVER. I would know, I am royalty after all.

Formality is not using big words or speaking in a big way that no one understands. Of course you don't use slang, but it's more then that, it's the way one acts and speaks. Just, you're not doing it right, I can't really explain it.

Monsieur MustaChu

Years
    My my, what a savage Chu.
    Har Har! No Sir, the name would be FormalChu. Do not worry at all Sir, I was only quoting an example, please do not take it in the wrong way Sir. I do not support any kind of violent behaviour at all, whether in speech or in actions.

But, how can you know that they are not a ghost? You cannot. Could be a poltergeist for all you know.

"divergent interpretations to how something can be perceived"
    LUL. Coming from an alt of LegendChu, the man whom is extremely stubborn and set in their views. The one person that I literally cannot make a single divergent comment without it turning into a war.

Literally no one says "a normal human being, a Homo Sapien, the primate species to which all modern humans belong." EVER. I would know, I am royalty after all.

Formality is not using big words or speaking in a big way that no one understands. Of course you don't use slang, but it's more then that, it's the way one acts and speaks. Just, you're not doing it right, I can't really explain it.
    The answer to your query would be - broccoli. Thank you Sir!

Thanking You,

Your sincerely,

FormalChu

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    EMOLGA'S TREETOP ROUNDUP LEADERBOARD

01. 0 - 130970
    02. Linyit - 118530
    03. DyingWillFlareon - 112480
    . LadyLucina - 102810
    05. Faerydae - 98790
    06. Aquacorde - 94740
    07. AmetsuCAT - 92410
    08. CatBountieHunter - 90370
    09. Waterproof (
    Mystery Contestant #1 -_-) - 71660
    10. Salzorrah - 61380

STILL TO PLAY

1. MizEileen
    2. NinjaQueen
    3. Risnionia
    4. Snivy88
    5. Toucannon
    6. ???? (Mystery Contestant #2)
    7. ???? (Mystery Contestant #3)
    8. ???? (SUPER Contestant)

Everybody, repeating the instructions again - Update ur Post, the one where u posted ur Current score, in case u get a higher score & send me a VM saying "I updated my Score".

Alright guys, increasing the Time Limit, coz I think the game does need some practice {:3}.

Those who haven't Posted, do so quick. And those who have, try get a higher score.

Like I said, "To be Safe from Elimination, u need to be the Member who has the Highest Score at the end of the allotted time. All the rest of u will be sent to the Detention Room" >:).

P.S. - The best site to upload images, imo is - https://imgur.com.

Last edited:
    Back