• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy fellow trainers

Years
    Howdy ho guyz, Im Tan & I'm a really big fan of pokemon (i.e. why i joined dis site obvio ;p), N I rlly like gen 3 & 4 pokemans. My fav poke's are - Lucario, Sceptile, Luxray, Weavile etc basically my dream team :D.
    U WOT M8?! wanna know more about me?! K then Im very aggresive in bed n ok ill stop (jk) Im a teenager who dreams of becoming a Poketuber, which is kinda impossible since there r so many poketubers out there & it will be very hard to grow with them. But still that's one of my dreamssss :p apart from that I want to be succsessful in life so yeh. (Also my fav region is Hoenn & fav character is Gold/Jimmy/Ethan)

P.S. I uploaded a vid today, one of the many reasons why I posted a thread today. Channel's name is TanGlorious. I've been in dis community for 3 yrs as a guest never made an acc. Don't ask me why idk lol.

So yeh nice to meet ya'll !

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Howdy ho guyz, Im Tan & I'm a really big fan of pokemon (i.e. why i joined dis site obvio ;p), N I rlly like gen 3 & 4 pokemans. My fav poke's are - Lucario, Sceptile, Luxray, Weavile etc basically my dream team :D.
    U WOT M8?! wanna know more about me?! K then Im very aggresive in bed n ok ill stop (jk) Im a teenager who dreams of becoming a Poketuber, which is kinda impossible since there r so many poketubers out there & it will be very hard to grow with them. But still that's one of my dreamssss :p apart from that I want to be succsessful in life so yeh. (Also my fav region is Hoenn & fav character is Gold/Jimmy/Ethan)

P.S. I uploaded a vid today, one of the many reasons why I posted a thread today. Channel's name is TanGlorious. I've been in dis community for 3 yrs as a guest never made an acc. Don't ask me why idk lol.

Nice that you finally joined properly then c: Welcome as a non-guest!

I love Weavile too <33 but Sneasel is a bit better imo. Obviously not in battles though, haha.

It's really not impossible to become a pokétuber - everybody starts somewhere! PokéCommunity has its own youtube channel that you can check out and subscribe to if you want. You can even submit your own stuff to be featured on our channel if you make some cool things (: Good luck!

Years
    Great to see you've made an account and are making the first steps needed to become a cherished member in the community! I hope you continue your journey and . . . don't stop belivin'! Hold on to that feeling!

Years
    Thx a lot you guyz, love the motivation and I feel great to be welcomed! and also glad to know that there are some ppl who have the same favourites as me :D. Till now I don't have any favourite section yet but I m sure I will be able to find one soon cuz dis site is cool. Thx adventure, Archy & JDJacket <3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey TanGlorious, welcome to the community.

Its never too late to join in.

To accomplish something u need to take the first step, which u already have so don't worry, u'll do just fine.

Hope u have a good time around the Forums.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back