• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2017
    Hi! I guess I'm here now.

I'm Jay, a pokemon player of every generation since yellow. Current favorite is Omega Ruby, with Sun as a close second and then Black 2.
    Favorite Pokemon? No clue. Cosmog is a big one, but there's definitely Joltik, Monferno, Comfey, and Sylveon are all up there.

What am I doing here?
    I'm on PokeCommunity to open my trade shop, Jay's Trading Station! It'll be in the trade shop section in the next few weeks, and I truly hope that some of you will stop by. It'll be a Discord-focused shop, although I will also be trading in the thread.

Hope to see some of you in the near future!
    -Jay

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Jay, we're glad to have ya! I'm glad you've enjoyed Pokemon all these years! It's a really great series of games, once you're hooked, there's no going back. When you're ready to open up your trade shop, visit the Trade Corner! I know many will be anticipating your thread to see what you have! We also have a discord channel, you can access that here, I'm sure there's a trade room there!

Hope to see you around <3

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see you're making yourself right at home in our trading section! Speaking of which, I have to check out on a few of my own ohoho! I just so happened to have gone on vacation and plumb forgot to mention it to anyone here. Shucks. Well, I hope that you find the community to be everything you hoped for! I can't wait to see you around! Drop by and chat a line up with me every so often, yeah?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi! I guess I'm here now.

I'm Jay, a pokemon player of every generation since yellow. Current favorite is Omega Ruby, with Sun as a close second and then Black 2.
    Favorite Pokemon? No clue. Cosmog is a big one, but there's definitely Joltik, Monferno, Comfey, and Sylveon are all up there.

What am I doing here?
    I'm on PokeCommunity to open my trade shop, Jay's Trading Station! It'll be in the trade shop section in the next few weeks, and I truly hope that some of you will stop by. It'll be a Discord-focused shop, although I will also be trading in the thread.

Hope to see some of you in the near future!
    -Jay
    Hey Jay, welcome to the community.

Yellow was the first game I ever played, so we have something in common there. Love Black 2 as well. Haven't played any after Gen V though.

Nice to see u've made urself comfortable around here. Good luck with ur Trade Shop.

Hope to see ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back