• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations! Its a....

Trainer 766

Wondering, would the baby Pokemon that's born, resemble the human parent more or Pokemon parent?

Pika Pika :chu:

It depends on the gender. If the child is female, then it will resemble the mother, if it's a male, then it resembles the father, only in appearance for both of them btw. However, I'm not quite sure about the personality.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    It depends on the gender. If the child is female, then it will resemble the mother, if it's a male, then it resembles the father, only in appearance for both of them btw. However, I'm not quite sure about the personality.
    That's totally untrue, gender has nothing to do with a child's parental resemblance. Aren't there guys who look more like their moms or girls who look more like their dads, in appearance?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Damn it, my cover is blown.
    Congratulations! Its a....

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Wondering, would the baby Pokemon that's born, resemble the human parent more or Pokemon parent?

Does anyone here watch Bojack Horseman? I asked myself the same question in the show haha. SOme babies are animals, others are Humans. And it doesn'T look like the gender or the mother's gender influence.

But I wonder... If, let's say, LegendChu is a Pikachu with a human gene, and imagine NinjaQueen his a Nidoqueen with a human gene. Technically maybe the baby can be human, while both parents are Pokemon? It might look like it is adopted tho, but it's only the recessive genre (if it's like that we call it)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    maybe it's just random, like how humans usually are? taking certain combos of genes from both parents and ending up with something different?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Does anyone here watch Bojack Horseman? I asked myself the same question in the show haha. SOme babies are animals, others are Humans. And it doesn'T look like the gender or the mother's gender influence.
    maybe it's just random, like how humans usually are? taking certain combos of genes from both parents and ending up with something different?
    Quite possible, coz kids share about 50% of their DNA with each of their parents & siblings, so there's plenty of room for variation.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If I had to birth a Pokemon, it would either have to be Riolu or Ralts. It's a close contest between the two but I would be happy with either of them regardless.
    do you think ralts' psychic powers would affect you during pregnancy? like would you get visions or be... more empathetic due to it?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ah... Uhm... I don't know. But I'd probably be fluent with Psychic powers/the Aura during my pregnancy I would imagine.

would you be sad to lose those abilities? oh man also... would you like, try to get pregnant a lot so you could have those abilities?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ... ... ... :pink_blush: Eheheh... M-Maybe... I mean, who wouldn't want those kinds of powers? Think of all the things you could do~!

but the tradeoff is that you have to be pregnant to use them! and i mean, you'd have to birth all those babs... you'd have an army lmao

Back