• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i guess

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Im doing this because the the website told me to
    Welp im only here to try out some roms, if you peeps have any recommendations i would be more than happy to hear em

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welp im only here to try out some roms, if you peeps have any recommendations i would be more than happy to hear em
    Hi there! Nice to see you register with us and become part of the community c: I don't play hacks myself, but I hope you will find some you like. If there is anything you wonder about the forums in general, I'm here to help also. See you around~

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey salt_shaker, welcome to the community.

There is a Rom Hacking section here, I'm sure that will interest u. There a lot of other interesting Sections too, be sure to have a look.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back