• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hello everyone!

In search of Adventures and Personal Achievement, I have stumbled over here to this swell-looking community!
    So to everyone out there, Let's be friends!

~Creene

Vragon

In search of Adventures and Personal Achievement

~Creene

Bonjour (I hope I spelled it right, I'm an American so....)
    But anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance, Creene.

I hope you have a good time here. If I may, can I ask you what achievements/goals you hope to achieve here, and what is your favorite type? (of personality! kidding, just regular poke type)

Bonjour!

image site: https://userimages-akm.imvu.com/userdata/38/93/57/13/userpics/Snap_BaF9LuaL401895751912.jpg

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hello everyone!

In search of Adventures and Personal Achievement, I have stumbled over here to this swell-looking community!
    So to everyone out there, Let's be friends!

~Creene
    Hey Creene, welcome to the community.

U made a good choice by deciding to join in. I'm sure u'll make a lot of friends here.

Feel free to drop in a VM, if u feel like chatting.

See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Thank you all so much for the greetings ^_^

If I may, can I ask you what achievements/goals you hope to achieve here, and what is your favorite type? (of personality! kidding, just regular poke type)

As far as my goals go, I hope to do things that challenge myself as a Pokemon trainer, because though I have been playing avidly since generation 3, I'm still not very good. I really want to do challenges and get into more competitive play. Things along those lines.

But my favorite type? That's a hard one...

I really like Fire, it's always been my go-to type. I also like Flying and Ghost types.
    When X and Y first came out I was obsessed with Fairy, but recently I've been kinda eh with it.

Heyo Creene. :-3 Welcome to the world of PC!

Aw fairy's still an awesome type. Ghost is especially cool though and has been one of my favorites since gen II. Challenges are a lot of fun, I'm going through one in Ruby right now and man is it hard. ): Haha. Getting close to the E4 and already stuck. Any challenge you want to try out?

Have a good time! If you need help you're welcome to ask.

Back