• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Skylar and I am a novice at introducing myself. I thought this might help me post more so forgive my terrible introduction haha.

I've been playing Pokemon since before I can remember and am possible into it even more now than I was then. I've never really strayed out of the main stories into competitive, but that is my aim with Sun/Moon. I just need to actually get good.

Little facts about me:-
    I can read Korean (not much of it though)
    Eevee is by far my favourite Pokemon
    I currently just turn things off and on again in work
    I will probably answer to any name or nickname

I thought I would be able to write more but I'm not the most interesting person haha. Thank you for reading this monstrosity , and I plan to float around here somewhere.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone, I'm Skylar and I am a novice at introducing myself. I thought this might help me post more so forgive my terrible introduction haha.

I've been playing Pokemon since before I can remember and am possible into it even more now than I was then. I've never really strayed out of the main stories into competitive, but that is my aim with Sun/Moon. I just need to actually get good.

I thought I would be able to write more but I'm not the most interesting person haha. Thank you for reading this monstrosity , and I plan to float around here somewhere.
    Welcome to the forums, Skylar c: Don't worry haha, you made a very nice introduction.

How did you learn Korean? Pretty cool.

What's your fav Eeveelution then? ^^

Hope to see you around; don't hesitate to send me a message if you have questions or run into trouble on the forums! Or if you just want to chit-chat, of course.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh Eevee and Eeveelutions ftwwww! I'm a huge fan of it too! Are you enjoying Sun and Moon? I think they're wonderful games! I enjoyed them very much! Ah, but anyway, welcome to the forums! I do hope you have a nice time, and feel free to contact me anytime. <33

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Skylar c: Don't worry haha, you made a very nice introduction.

How did you learn Korean? Pretty cool.

What's your fav Eeveelution then? ^^

Hope to see you around; don't hesitate to send me a message if you have questions or run into trouble on the forums! Or if you just want to chit-chat, of course.

Thank you, I never know what to say in things like this.

I've been teaching myself Korean, I was already listening to kpop. I can read it but I don't know enough words to understand it yet.

If I had to choose an Eeveelution (other that Eevee which I would happily not evolve), it's a 3way tie between Sylveon, Espeon, or Umbreon. Sylveon is just adorable, and the Johto Eeveelutions are memories of Pokemon Collosseum.

I hope I get to see you around. :)

Ohh Eevee and Eeveelutions ftwwww! I'm a huge fan of it too! Are you enjoying Sun and Moon? I think they're wonderful games! I enjoyed them very much! Ah, but anyway, welcome to the forums! I do hope you have a nice time, and feel free to contact me anytime. <33

I'm loving Sun, and I'm hoping to get Moon for Christmas. I haven't finished the story yet, I'm a slow player haha. :)

Years
    Heyy there, welcome to PC. Nice to meet you!

I'm glad you are learning a new language, it can be really complicated sometimes. But it's such a great thing to do, I'm sure you can do it. Out of curiosity, which is your favorite Eeveelution? by the way, you don't look boring at all, quite the opposite.

Let me know if you need help around here, good luck with everything.

Yeah, I'm struggling to know where to go with vocab. But I'm determined to get somewhat fluent in it. Thank you.

I stick by Sylveon/Espeon/Umbreon as my faves if I had to choose someone other than Eevee.

I'm glad I don't seem boring, I think I just need to get talking haha.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey Skylar, welcome to PC.

Don't worry, first introductions are never easy, but u did pretty well there.

Learning a new language can be a real pain & I know that very well.

So have u been browsing around the Forums? Any fav sections?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    Hey Skylar, welcome to PC.

Don't worry, first introductions are never easy, but u did pretty well there.

Learning a new language can be a real pain & I know that very well.

So have u been browsing around the Forums? Any fav sections?

Pika Pika :chu:

Thank you, now I just need to move onto the next step: actually start posting.

I've started and stopped trying to learn so many languages, I refuse to give up with Korean haha.

I've been floatong kinda everywhere at the moment, so I don't have a fave area. I do keep hanging out in "the playground" though haha. I need courage to get into the other boards.

Welcome! :D

Thankyou :)

I really wasn't expecting this many responses haha.

Back