• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Floofy's Sprite Showcase

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
Years
  • Hello everyone! Welcome to my sprite showcase, where I will post my edited Pokemon sprites every so often, especially Pokemon fusions. For the Kalos Pokemon and the Alola Pokemon, I'll be using the sprites created by Smogon. And heads up, I may have posted some of these sprites before. If you see any sprites posted here on other sites by anyone going by UmbreonRogue, PlatinumUmbreon, or CrazyUmbreonLady, that's me, and you can try to PM me on said sites to confirm if you can.

Without further ado, here's the first batch!

Fusions

K88SdVL.png

YzO1rqZ.png

poxgt8J.png

L8e4Hht.png

J3qJJsG.png

Attempts at Mega Evolution
    4ODMI8d.png

S7p3fAa.png

In all honesty, the first Mega Evolution was for some contest I did. I would've done a Mega Raichu instead.

I won't be doing requests on this thread, though I may answer threads requesting a Pokemon sprite edit if I could think of something.

Years
  • These fusions are quite good! I can see your own styling on them and they are much more detailed that normal simple fusions. I don't find the megas as creative or resolved pallet-wise though, unfortunately. I think the flames on the the treevant fusion could be more wispy and dynamic, to looks like they could be caught in a mid flicker. I like the serperior/meganium the best! Making the transition to flower and neck a little better would make it perfect! While in the most recent sprites, meganium's neck doesn't have as distinct an outline around it, I think the details of serperior ending abruptly makes it look a little off.

FloofyIncineroar

Years
  • Ahaha, yeah, I know that my Mega Evolutions aren't exactly the best out there. It's like trying to design a new Evolution.

As for the Trevanent and the Serperior, those were some of my earlier sprites from about five months back, so I guess they were due for an update anyways. Looking at it now, yeah, I should come up with something to make the Serperior's flower transition less awkward. The flames on the Trevanent should be easy to fix, since I could look at other Fire-type Pokemon's flames to see their implied movement and how they work for reference and maybe make the colors in the Trevanent's fire more smoothly transition.

Years

• These are my favorite ones out of the new batches!! The suicine hair is a little weird directionally, but something about the colors and shapes are really satisfying. The second is really good, the flames in the shape of the mohawk and tail feathers works out really great and looks natural. The choice to use the pale yellow overall and in the feet and save the navy for the underbelly turned out well.

And of course, that updated serperior look great. That white chest and defining line around the flower makes it stand out really well and look powerful. Great job.

FloofyIncineroar

Years
  • Thanks Nina! Honestly, the reason why the hair is like that is because when I tried to flip it horizontally, it would cut off part of the spliced part, which is a problem I occasionally encounter when I do fusions and I need to change the position of a part. I was kind of hoping to would give the impression it was flowing by a wind coming in right to left.

Some fusions.

kXO3TYQ.png

0aieVmf.png

IdDvYoO.png

PJED6K6.png

I also have a sprite edit style that took slight inspiration (though not intended to be a complete mimicry of) from the Amalgamates of Undertale that I like to call the Abominations.

5hjp12A.png

zF2D1Ml.png

uVkS9Ma.png

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, I really like your fusions! Most look fairly "natural" or at least make sense, and not just blatantly pushed together. I like the color schemes you give the fusions too, like Dusknoir - that one is amazing tbh. I can't figure out what Bulbasaur is fused with though?

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • These are some great fusions!! I used to make a lot of fusions, don't know why I stopped.
    My favorites of these are the Quilava/Unfezant, which is what Blaziken wants to be... and the ICE CREAM DUSKNOIR!!! I LOVE THAT ONE <3

Back