• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should the Call of Duty franchise end?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Advanced warfare was fun, but they ruined the 'futuristic theme' and hype when they made black ops 3 and infinite warfare. But I think that they already had an idea that the game wouldn't be a succes so they released a remastered version of cod4 which is pretty popular imo. Infinite warfare was just meant to gather more money, a game made with a completely commercial goal. They should go old school and look at our history for new ideas, not fictional futuristic crap.

Yeah they really should of just released the remaster as a standalone title.

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    Are you kidding me? absolutely, the game has been around for awhile and spams its own games

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    By the way, Activision just confirmed that Infinite Warfare didn't perform like they had hoped, and that the Call Of Duty game this year will be boots on the ground gameplay. Sledgehammer is making it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I CALLED IT!!!

Yo yo yo, your boy Activision is putting new guns in MWR because no one spends money on Infinite Warfare

though in all honestly, the new weapons like the XM-LAR (aka Baby AK47) and Kam-12 (aka Brecci No .2) shouldn't really be an issue when the M16 is still OP as hell.

Of course, we already expected them months ago thanks to the dataminers. I'm not even that outraged really. Heck, I'd give credit to Raven Software for actually pulling it off.

Though in all honesty, I won't even be surprised if CoD2017 would still have microstransactions. Heck, I'm even surprised that CoD2017 was pretty much confirmed as quickly as possible. Activision is really trying to make sure that this sinking ship isn't going to sink any time soon, and they better make sure they won't let it sink.

Last edited:
    Back