• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I'm more curious as to how a dragon would find a weaponsmith that could make a bow large and/or comfortable enough for a dragon to shoot out of.

Also arrows.

Arrows are an issue lol. I'm sure there's some kind of lore that would answer this, I'm just too lazy to look it up (what's new haha)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    EDIT: after recent happenings over the weekend and whatnot, I'm going to be putting the GCC for Week 10 on the backburner this week, however it will be back Monday of next week!

Speaking of, are you open to suggestions for future GCCs?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am horrendous at this game. It was my first time playing it though, so I hope to get better than this abysmal score.

Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • So the Zero Escape: The Nonary Games are out, which are basically rereleases of 999 and my favorite game, Virtue's Last Reward, the former of the two now featuring voice acting.

And now 999 finally has achievements, and they're about as good as I was hoping. "Let Me Ax You a Question" and "I Can't Believe It's Not Murder!" made me fucking lose it

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I've- been posting here a lot recently, just noticed. Feels like the old days, actually, even with my wall-sized posts.

Er, but I've been trying to get my hands on that for years casually. The price never seems to want to go down then my Xbox disk drive broke and then I could only get the downloadable version and then that price never went down and then I got a job and then I got a PS4 and then I got 0 bucks and then THE CYCLE CONTINUES MAKE IT STOP

I do have a steady income now but it feels like every investment I make is like risking stepping on a landmine. How does Vesperia rank in the Tales games, because I'm stiiiiill a bit iffy about buying into the franchise.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Achievements mean nothing when I can take Neo Turf Masters anywhere in the world with me.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Is that a thing that people still do?

In 2017?
    I mean, everyone games for different reasons right? There's something satisfying about getting them. Plus, it's opened my eyes to a lot of great indie games such as Guacamelee!
    Achievements mean nothing when I can take Neo Turf Masters anywhere in the world with me.

Take that back you whore *heart breaks*

Back